Russians taking over Allods US and EU

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    42 Reputation: 10

Default Russians taking over Allods US and EU

As u all know Allods had a rough time in the US and EU. With bad management and all that stuff.
    Mail.ru the original publisher with original developer will be taking over.
    They will start transferring accounts around March 18th.
    Great knews since Gpotato didnt really did a great job over the years i cant be more excited about it.
    Also new expansion is coming right after the transfer that is gonna change the game completely with the new stats system, new lvl cap and a new class engineer.
    Will make balancing stats a bit easier and less stressful

Stay tuned for more info once more details comes up.

UPDATE:
    Applying for transfer has began, but for now its only in-game. So if you guys got some Allods account u will want to transfer, you will have to download and login to the game. And the message like this will pop:

Also they confirmed that they will be merging all the players from NA and EU servers into one, following Italian and Turkish players few weeks after.
    And the new expansion is also coming the same day they transfer NA and EU players, march 18th.

UPDATE #2 17th March

Tomorrow the NA and EU servers are shutting down and the transfer to the original publishers will take place.
    New website is open http://en.allods.com/.
    Transfer page for NA server, http://en.gpotato.com/Transfer/Allods.aspx
    Transfer page for EU server, http://en.gpotato.eu/Transfer/Allods.aspx
    Last edited by tihi85; 03-17-2014 at 08:29 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Weren't the devs also the guys who basically said they don't give two shits about the players and said they'd make the game p2w because they only care about the money?

A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

Hope it will be 1 Server and easy low level leveling with Economic improvment and more the could get Dx11 aswell

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Weren't the devs also the guys who basically said they don't give two shits about the players and said they'd make the game p2w because they only care about the money?
    Please source this, because I've never heard such a thing.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 16

When I played in the closed beta, and as it was moving to OB, I thought it was mail.ru who made the game p2w and forced the US publisher's hand in that regard after kicking the game's creator out of the picture who did not want the game to be p2w. That's how I remember it anyway.
    Wakfu Asia: Applecart

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

I may be thinking of the wrong game... but didn't the devs make it super P2W then offer "paid servers" so players could get away from it.

Smart.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 30

I thought the thread title meant there was like a massive influx of Russian players, like the last time I played America's Army there was nothing but arab-speaking players in the chat window

Currently Playing: Achaea

Yes game had some crazy restrictions and issues with item shop but that was like 3 years ago. Game has changed a lot since then.
    For me its one of the best F2P games out there.
    And all the things u buy in item shop or use to upgrade ur character u actually are upgrading ur account.
    In other free to play games, u use item shop to upgrade ur items , in Allods u use item shop to upgrade ur account.
    Since all those upgrades are shared across all ur characters. Also items that u bought to upgrade ur char are gonna be with u forever even when u change gear. The only issue i had with the game is population and bad managment which is gonna be a thing of the past soon.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Management changes are okay but I doubt there will be a population influx.NA is low and EU servers are practically dead with the exception of 2-3 higher leveled guilds who play and that's no more than 200 players.Good luck getting solo to max level alone though because there's no one to help you with leveling.All alone for 98% of the game.Russians taking over doesn't mean that population will change .. not at all.RU Allods is pack full but that's Russia.They don't have many good games there either way.

Even now leveling is not a problem. There is plenty of guilds that help new players on the US server.
    And there will be more population since US and EU are gonna merge into one server.
    Nnot to mention new players will have only one server to choose which automatically means more players

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast