In Exactly 1 month, Diablo 3 Auction House will be removed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I'd say the only problems Diablo 3 had were with the customization element. Weapons were the most important piece of gear, and the DPS was pretty much the only important stat. None of the gear is the game could be used to build your character around. Gear was basically just a direct upgrade of what you had before. Skills were very basic and the game really needs a skill tree. Not allowing players to allocate skill points is very dumb, sure even if people still followed the same build the freedom isn't there. Players couldn't say I'm going to pump strength as a mage because I found a staff that gives me this sweet ability that uses a percentage of my strength as magic damage. Those things just didn't exist and it forced the game to be very bland.
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    I'd say the only problems Diablo 3 had were with the customization element. Weapons were the most important piece of gear, and the DPS was pretty much the only important stat. None of the gear is the game could be used to build your character around. Gear was basically just a direct upgrade of what you had before. Skills were very basic and the game really needs a skill tree. Not allowing players to allocate skill points is very dumb, sure even if people still followed the same build the freedom isn't there. Players couldn't say I'm going to pump strength as a mage because I found a staff that gives me this sweet ability that uses a percentage of my strength as magic damage. Those things just didn't exist and it forced the game to be very bland.
    Exactly. Build diversity and items that change your build's strength and mechanics is where your "strength" should come from, not sheet DPS. No build diversity in a game can really cause it to become VERY dull for me. However, they are fixing this issue big time with RoS (thank u god) lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123