idea please for my next track

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default idea please for my next track

like i have said before i only use the fl studio demo and the tools it comes with. which are aslo demo based. i dont know any good free vsts that would be good to make psy style and other basslines. i use just about the same kick drums in every track as i only got a few packs i found for free. i have gotten way to paranoid to hunt for more. and i really am needing new kicks hi hats close hats and etc. but i do not know where to look. at this time i dont have the proper tools to make my own kicks. and i am wanting to learn to making a dark psy bassline and bass drive but i cant find any guide on youtube that uses the base tools that come with fl stuido. so i am coming here to ask for help. please note not every thing i wanna make is dark psy. i am aslo wanting to focus on experimental style psytrance and psy goa trance but at this time i am still learning.

thanks guys. i do know i can do a google search which i have but i dont know any trust worthy sites. i got a trance pack but its not psytrance kicks is the regular style trance that i am not into.

aslo if you guys could find me some sound effects more into the dark and horror sounds that would be great.

i aslo need some harder kicks and kick drums.

thank you guys
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 69

I think it's time for you to do a KickStarter, Duby.

Plan a good 10-15 track album. Do an awesome demo/promo.
    Ask for like $1000.
    Offer contributors of over $5 a free digital copy. $15 a physical copy. $25 a signed physical copy.

Plug said KickStarter on every forum and network site you use. Join indie music forums and plug it there.

Then buy the programs. ???. Profit.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post

Ask for like $1000.
    Offer contributors of over $5 a free digital copy. $15 a physical copy. $25 a signed physical copy.

Plug said KickStarter on every forum and network site you use. Join indie music forums and plug it there.

good idea. but how do i make physical copys? i dont have cds are any thing

and i still would like to learn more befor i did any thing. as of right now i highly doubt any one would help me as my music is really bad

onrpg and gog is the only forums i use lol
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

:OOOOO Do a Justine Bieber track Duby.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    :OOOOO Do a Justine Bieber track Duby.
    one day..one day

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 594
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

Get a busted up, used, cheap bass drum and a mic. Get creative.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    Get a busted up, used, cheap bass drum and a mic. Get creative.
    i dont wanna do vocals. psytrance and darkpsy is not vocal. and i dont wanna make vocal trance :P

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 594
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i dont wanna do vocals. psytrance and darkpsy is not vocal. and i dont wanna make vocal trance :P
    wut. i meant to record your own kick drum sounds

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    wut. i meant to record your own kick drum sounds
    oh damn i am stupid. would the kicks sound psytrance like? are other genre

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 233

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post

Ask for like $1000.

It would never get anywhere close to funded even at $50..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast