Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Don't Hug me I'm Scared 2

  1. #1
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245
    Thetake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,849
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Don't Hug me I'm Scared 2

    It really picks up at the end . Its an interesting song about time

    Relax and enjoy life


  2. #2
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    you guys must watch this. it teaches us about time.

  3. #3
    Game Journalist Reputation: 484

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,708
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    I'm not watching that.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  4. #4
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I'm not watching that.
    you must man. it is a great learning video

  5. #5
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    this is sooo last month

  6. #6
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    seikyochansu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I don't think all the hugs in the world can make me feel better after watching that.
    Relationships in MMORPGs study: https://smupsychology.qualtrics.com/...LMTfijysGyN7jn

    If you're 18+, play/have played an MMORPG, and even if you've never had an online relationship but have an opinion about them then please participate!

  7. #7
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seikyochansu View Post
    I don't think all the hugs in the world can make me feel better after watching that.
    the question is...did you learn any thing about time?

  8. #8
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    seikyochansu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    the question is...did you learn any thing about time?
    Not to f**k with clocks, that's for sure.
    Relationships in MMORPGs study: https://smupsychology.qualtrics.com/...LMTfijysGyN7jn

    If you're 18+, play/have played an MMORPG, and even if you've never had an online relationship but have an opinion about them then please participate!

  9. #9
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seikyochansu View Post
    Not to f**k with clocks, that's for sure.
    true. i keep no clocks in my room. last time one tried killing me with time.

  10. #10
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    seikyochansu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    true. i keep no clocks in my room. last time one tried killing me with time.
    I don't have one either. The cancer my cellphone alarm clock is slowly giving me is plenty imo.
    Relationships in MMORPGs study: https://smupsychology.qualtrics.com/...LMTfijysGyN7jn

    If you're 18+, play/have played an MMORPG, and even if you've never had an online relationship but have an opinion about them then please participate!

  11. #11
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seikyochansu View Post
    I don't have one either. The cancer my cellphone alarm clock is slowly giving me is plenty imo.
    its killing you slowly. you must end it with fire so you can be saved

  12. #12
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    seikyochansu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    its killing you slowly. you must end it with fire so you can be saved
    You make a compelling argument.

    How about harakiri with a katana and dagger that are set on fire? R'hllor style.
    Relationships in MMORPGs study: https://smupsychology.qualtrics.com/...LMTfijysGyN7jn

    If you're 18+, play/have played an MMORPG, and even if you've never had an online relationship but have an opinion about them then please participate!

  13. #13
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seikyochansu View Post
    You make a compelling argument.

    How about harakiri with a katana and dagger that are set on fire? R'hllor style.
    only to your phone dont do it to your self. you will die then

  14. #14
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    seikyochansu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    only to your phone dont do it to your self. you will die then
    Whoops. I totally took that in the context that I should end my own life, because the phone was killing me slowly.

    I like my mobile gaming device, which people sometimes use to contact me. Can even play old school RO on it now. I just need to get it a nice box so it doesn't whisper death in my ear.
    Relationships in MMORPGs study: https://smupsychology.qualtrics.com/...LMTfijysGyN7jn

    If you're 18+, play/have played an MMORPG, and even if you've never had an online relationship but have an opinion about them then please participate!

  15. #15
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seikyochansu View Post
    Whoops. I totally took that in the context that I should end my own life, because the phone was killing me slowly.

    I like my mobile gaming device, which people sometimes use to contact me. Can even play old school RO on it now. I just need to get it a nice box so it doesn't whisper death in my ear.
    i would never tell some one to off them self :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •