Missouri gun murders 'rose after law repeal'

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

The thing is, if there is only a 10% chance that homicide will rise significantly, it's still that 10% chance compared to a zero gain game. With that established, the argument against strict as hell gun control goes away instantly.

A logical argument pro gun does not exist.

The original US constitushon was pro slavery... That an argument now? That the whole thing even gets to be a debate is a joke.
    Last edited by Ronin; 02-19-2014 at 04:48 PM.

Stay frosty.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    But aren't most of these 'illegal' firearms stolen from people that legally bought them. If more people can easily legally buy them, that's more people that are likely to misplace them or get them stolen.

Excuse me for questioning all your gun laws so much, but hearing about a gun crime here is so fvcking rare that I just assume banning them completely works quite well. \_(ツ)_/
    I can't even begin comprehend how you could be so completely ignorant about something that you apparently are so passionate about. Screw how things actually work, you'll just get by with guesses and assumptions? Yeah man, those thefts sure are screwing us... Which is why it's currently listed at the bottom of how guns are illegally obtained by criminals that then use said guns in a crime. FFS, even agnostics know as much, if not more about religions than the religious folks they argue against. You should be a Senator...

The Undead Reputation: 448

oh man I didn't even know guns were illegally acquired mostly through other means. i'm so ignorant. please list them so I can laugh at how bad your gun control is.

oh man I didn't even know guns were illegally acquired mostly through other means. i'm so ignorant. please list them so I can laugh at how bad your gun control is.
    Apparently you didn't know when the first thing you mention is theft when that's the rarest form of illegal firearm acquisition. Here we go again about 'gun control'. Surely allowing illegals to swarm into the country has nothing to do with it. Surely this isn't more of an issue about border control rather than gun control. But I bet you're also pro-illegal immigration. But nah... The masses of uneducated and poor minorities that end up connected through a criminal network of Cartels does not even come into the equation. Of course it doesn't matter if these same groups of 'uneducated and poor' are vastly responsible for crimes in other countries. Let's just keep lowering crime sentences and giving everyone a green card because clearly criminals are people too and they deserve to be treated better than the innocent. If anyone is laughing here, it's me.

There's pretty terrible immigration laws here too. They're all over the place. Still haven't seen an increase in gun crimes. Are you just getting the naughty immigrants? :/

There's pretty terrible immigration laws here too. They're all over the place. Still haven't seen an increase in gun crimes. Are you just getting the naughty immigrants? :/
    Considering that most crimes, not just homicides, are committed by minorities, I guess so, Zombie. Think about that for a second... The minorities commit the vast majorities of crimes. For anyone to say that a lack of education and wealth has nothing to do with it is just plain silly. Unless you want to tell me that a persons skin color somehow makes them more violent. I sure as hell won't. People are literally programmed to be good willed and law abiding. Meaning a lack of education means a lack of that programming. It also goes to say that when a person is well off and happy, they have less reason to commit a crime. There is no such thing as good education and wealth from a certain country most of these people come from. There is however one of the largest gang cultures in said country. These gangs being tied with other criminals across the world that end up supplying them with drugs and guns.
    Last edited by Jin-Roh; 02-19-2014 at 05:44 PM.

yeah it must be the fault of the immigrants. it's completely silly to think that strict gun laws will stop any shootings. what was I thinking.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

guns are aslo smuggled in and through other means. i dont think we should have to give up our guns. its our right to bear arms. there will always be crime. and that crime can be used by other a gun wielding person are a person wielding a bat. there will always be murders armed robbery and etc. people will have fire arms even if they make them not legal. you can get them from many ways. black market for one. buying from some one else and so on. they can never fully get rid of the guns. if people keep letting the higher up take are freedom away we will eventually have non at all
    Last edited by duby; 02-19-2014 at 06:41 PM.

yeah it must be the fault of the immigrants. it's completely silly to think that strict gun laws will stop any shootings. what was I thinking.
    I agree, you are completely silly. What with the country I was talking about having a full firearms ban in effect and having even more violence than the US. Woops!

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    I agree, you are completely silly. What with the country I was talking about having a full firearms ban in effect and having even more violence than the US. Woops!
    you're right, there are countries that won't benefit from a full firearms ban due to pretty much being run by cartels and having a joke of a law enforcement. the US is not one of them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast