Legend of Silkroad CB on the 26th - ENG version of chinese silkroad 2 ... I think

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Eh , theres always archage if people wont like this . But this one has a + cause its in english ●_●

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    Wasn't SilkRoad R almost the same ? I thought it was SR 2 just renamed.
    Seya sama .. please do something about this signature of yours.I don't want to scroll down so much in all the threats because of it all the time.Others have asked about this too .. why are you so stubborn ? It's annoying everyone.
    I really don't see anything wrong with it myself, seya's sig I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

They have small resolution monitors , thats the only conclusion I have since they said scrolling down through them , could also mean phone or tablet . But whatever in a few days il change it when im done with my custom signature . Takes a while since I dont have enough time to work on it .

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Took a lot less time than I expected it to take. Definitely will give this one a go since I had fun with the chinese version for the week or so I played it.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

My resolution is 1440x900.It's perfectly normal imho.The signature is just annoying me.Everyone has a normal 1 pic for a signature .. yours has to be 3 big ones ? Annoying.It's even more annoying on my iPhone or tablet.I visit this site a lot and your signature takes up all the space in every threat

Anyways .. Tried this thing's ancestor today.One world for it ... boring.Full with bots or if they aren't bots no one cares to answer.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

My body is reaady. This is silkroad 2.

My resolution is 1440x900.It's perfectly normal imho.The signature is just annoying me.Everyone has a normal 1 pic for a signature .. yours has to be 3 big ones ? Annoying.It's even more annoying on my iPhone or tablet.I visit this site a lot and your signature takes up all the space in every threat

Anyways .. Tried this thing's ancestor today.One world for it ... boring.Full with bots or if they aren't bots no one cares to answer.
    thats a tiny monitor and im glad its a threat

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

It's a normal monitor.And yeah I won't waste money for an ultra PC to play games on it like a crazy nerd.Unlike some others.So instead of doing what people ask of you,you start laughing at people for a little grammar mistake.Get a life man.Others have told you that this signature is taking more space than it should be.Why should we scroll more just because of your damn signature ? As an elite member it's your obligation to respect others is it not ? I don't know how you became one with such an attitude.Plus they're ugly .. all 3 of them.

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Takes up like all of my screen

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

It's a normal monitor.And yeah I won't waste money for an ultra PC to play games on it like a crazy nerd.Unlike some others.So instead of doing what people ask of you,you start laughing at people for a little grammar mistake.Get a life man.Others have told you that this signature is taking more space than it should be.Why should we scroll more just because of your damn signature ? As an elite member it's your obligation to respect others is it not ? I don't know how you became one with such an attitude.Plus they're ugly .. all 3 of them.
    Hot damn, someone just got their jimmies ruffled.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast