Legend of Silkroad CB on the 26th - ENG version of chinese silkroad 2 ... I think

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

I guess the gifcat gets a pass.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    I have never personally been to Asian countries, but I have watched a lot of documentaries, travel videos, and dramas that have led me to believe that the majority of Asians are not attractive.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 245

The first silkroad had a pretty cool system. Traders would travel from town to town, Thief players would try and pk the traders and Hunters would protect the traders from thieves. Haven't seen anything like that in a while.
    Relax and enjoy life

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Thetake View Post
    The first silkroad had a pretty cool system. Traders would travel from town to town, Thief players would try and pk the traders and Hunters would protect the traders from thieves. Haven't seen anything like that in a while.
    That and the skill system were the main reasons why I loved Silkroad so much. Still recall the highlight of it was when I racked up over 1k kills as a Hunter because Lightning Glaive was OP as heck. Also the cape pk system was pretty good.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Well I don't like arrogant people ^_^
    Anyways .. I think I'm going to try this one out although I doubt it will be something much better than SR1.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 15

I honestly don't see a problem with Seya's signature. Are we so lazy that we can't make an extra scroll or two? And at least it's pleasant to look at.

On topic, I tried to get into Silkroad 1 and Silkroad R (is there a difference??) a long time ago and I really couldn't. I felt like it dropped me in the world and that was that. Maybe I'm a simple person, but I like it when a game with unique features walks you through them.

I'll probably give this a shot, since I always try the new games as they roll around.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

hmm jcplanet ? wonder if this is eu or us or global, anyone knows? tried to find it out but their site is a bit... well empty so far :P

anyway ill give this a shot if only to check if it gives me the silkroad nostalgia/commitment feeling
    First self-made signature:

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Is that... 3 skills available at lv 30 !?
    I want my Ice Spear >_<" Combat in SR1 was so nice, it was actually fun to kill thousands of mobs. I hope they get rid of the autopotion though...
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Hot damn, someone just got their jimmies ruffled.
    Let the ruffles continue :P

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    It's a normal monitor.And yeah I won't waste money for an ultra PC to play games on it like a crazy nerd.Unlike some others.So instead of doing what people ask of you,you start laughing at people for a little grammar mistake.Get a life man.Others have told you that this signature is taking more space than it should be.Why should we scroll more just because of your damn signature ? As an elite member it's your obligation to respect others is it not ? I don't know how you became one with such an attitude.Plus they're ugly .. all 3 of them.
    Seya is a elite member because (s)he posted enough to become one. Elite members aren't some magically ONRPG group. Everyone who reaches that post count will be one. You resolution is not "normal" for a gamer at all with the exception of smaller laptops and that last comment is just plan wrong.

@Seya I'm almost inclined to ask you to keep your signatures as A) The first time I saw them I was glad that someone other than myself had a background in GFX signatures, I enjoy looking at them, and C) I've already posted ways for people to block you and/or disable signatures. I don't quite understand how someone can like your content than ask you to change something else. If they don't like your signatures let them ignore your threads and block your posts.
    Last edited by Phanein; 02-22-2014 at 04:27 AM.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 17

This game looks like silkroad 1.5 lol honestly the UI looks horrible and pretty much everything about it looks ugly, is this made by the same developers of the first one?

Not trying to be a downer but i played silkroad for a long time, plus beta tested it when it came around in the US. I was expecting more for the 2nd installment lol

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast