Legend of Silkroad CB on the 26th - ENG version of chinese silkroad 2 ... I think

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Seya is a elite member because (s)he posted enough to become one. Elite members aren't some magically ONRPG group. Everyone who reaches that post count will be one. You resolution is not "normal" for a gamer at all with the exception of smaller laptops and that last comment is just plan wrong.

@Seya I'm almost inclined to ask you to keep your signatures as A) The first time I saw them I was glad that someone other than myself had a background in GFX signatures, I enjoy looking at them, and C) I've already posted ways for people to block you and/or disable signatures. I don't quite understand how someone can like your content than ask you to change something else. If they don't like your signatures let them ignore your threads and block your posts.

Im a she :P .

And my custom signature is almost done il be changing it sometime today anyways . Its a PNG format .
    But i feel like the more people rage about them the more i want to keep them .

A Shrubbery Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post

And my custom signature is almost done il be changing it sometime today anyways . Its a PNG format .
    Looking forward to it

And I thought so but I've made the mistake of assuming before :P
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Eh now was that so hard to do And btw .. this one I like .. it's awesome.Congrats.Which anime was that ? They look familiar.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 15

i'll try this out, let's hope it won't become a total botfest.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

I'll probably give it a shot so long as the pvp system is kind of similar to the first one, i really enjoyed the way they set it up, the game doesn't look that great based on what i've seen but i'll still give it a fair attempt to honor the enjoyment i got out of the first one, now to hope that something plays similar to a blader.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

2 days! Ima try it out for nostalgia's sake!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

i REALLY liked Silkroad Online 1.
    I cant see how this new one can better unless the map is at least as large.
    Also the reason I left SRO was because of the huge boring grind and clunky combat.
    So... asssuming this new Silkroad Online is by the same people, it has to be overcome those hurdles to interest me.

SRO to me is still the best artwork mmo i have ever seen (mainly because it was the very fairst of that art style).
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post

... You changed your sig already ? Damn. I like them a lot.
    You should totally keep them just for the pure fact that some ppl are going nuts over them :P

...Maybe I should make a few more characters and spin them around like this Turntable... and watch ppl gone mad over them :P You know... like, 4-5 characters spinning IN OPPOSITE directions at DIFFERENT speed !
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 22

They completely ripped of Diablo 3's Bottom UI ..

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    ... You changed your sig already ? Damn. I like them a lot.
    You should totally keep them just for the pure fact that some ppl are going nuts over them :P

...Maybe I should make a few more characters and spin them around like this Turntable... and watch ppl gone mad over them :P You know... like, 4-5 characters spinning IN OPPOSITE directions at DIFFERENT speed !
    Do it. In fact, send the links to me and I shall do it also and whenever I see you post, I shall post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast