Arizona Law Makers Approve Anti-Gay Bill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    I dunno, I just think both options suck. Yeah, being able to refuse service to gay people could lead down a slippery slope, but so could heavy government regulations on private businesses. Both have crazy extremes that probably won't happen, but might. Jim Crow vs. Fascism.

I just think if a business refuses to serve gay people, in the United States in the 21st century, that business probably won't do too well. I think it's better for it to fail naturally than for the government to step in.
    Lol what inane bull.

Jim Crow vs. Fascism.

I am flabbergasted.
    (Also, sure, that shop would be gone in a week, just like that Tea Party which turned out to be a complete fad, that never gained any political traction.)
    Last edited by Ronin; 02-26-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Stay frosty.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 141

The bill was veto'd by the governor of the state and she said that the bill had "the potential to create more problems than it purports to solve.It could divide Arizona in ways we cannot even imagine and no one would ever want."
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Ugh.

I'll go start my own planet. With blackjack. And equal rights. And marijuana. And hookers.

In fact forget the blackjack.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234