TERA - Enmasse - New update adds Solo Dungeons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

yeah its nice to be able to do a dungeon if no other people are available.

Currently Playing: Hyrule Warriors

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    yeah its nice to be able to do a dungeon if no other people are available.
    i agree espically at lower levels i might end up downloading tera again

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

— Tupac Shakur

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 72

TERA has actually been working really hard to make their game a lot more approachable. End game gear is so much easier to get, but of course, you could probably get it in three days if you subscribe for at least a month, which honestly, is worth it imo. I love the game, I just never have time to be logging in everyday to do dailies.
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||

Playing:
    A bunch of 2013 games I missed.
    TERA: MT - Qewpid - Inactive
    TalesRunner: Phaun - CB tester - Inactive
    ArcheAge Sometimes

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

This is good cause my lvl 59 character that i got from the levelup event still didn't manage to level her up xD . Il just get the gear from Ebon Tower to get my gear-score up and queue for the higher lvl dungeons .

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Those 'solo' dungeons allow up to 3 players, so yeah you can still play them with e.g. your best friend. That's nice.

What I don't get is why they add exploration by allowing multiple routes (great thing, MMORPGs need this more often) just to take it away again by randomly selected a route for the player rather then the player being able to choose it.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Does anyone wanna party for these dungeons ? Currently patching .

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Good to see the game developing well and always been impressed by en masse constant updates and doing their best to listen to the community.. Probably the best game producer out there, only wish the game ran better on my PC then I would give it more attention one day.

Solo dungeons is an interesting twist and a good one because I know soloing some lvl 60 dungeons are a bit difficult especially if your newish to the game and your gear isn't that good just yet.

Getting a new video card soon so I'll test out the game again sometime soon..

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Technikal View Post
    Good to see the game developing well and always been impressed by en masse constant updates and doing their best to listen to the community.. Probably the best game producer out there, only wish the game ran better on my PC then I would give it more attention one day.

Solo dungeons is an interesting twist and a good one because I know soloing some lvl 60 dungeons are a bit difficult especially if your newish to the game and your gear isn't that good just yet.

Getting a new video card soon so I'll test out the game again sometime soon..
    Don't expect too much, the game is terribly optimized so you'll get bad FPS in certain areas no matter what. That, plus the game doesn't use the full potential of graphic cards, it's mostly CPU dependant so if you wanna get higher FPS in Tera better upgrade your processor instead.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

anyone playing im playing on celestial hill my names Cheefed if anyone wants to play with me

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

— Tupac Shakur

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    Don't expect too much, the game is terribly optimized so you'll get bad FPS in certain areas no matter what. That, plus the game doesn't use the full potential of graphic cards, it's mostly CPU dependant so if you wanna get higher FPS in Tera better upgrade your processor instead.
    Yeah I've read on the forums a decent graphics card doesn't make much of a difference, but I'll test out the theory and see if it made a difference for me.

Only thing I really wanted to do was PVP but it was pretty unplayable with the lag I had ;(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast