- Solo dungeons have been added to leveling zones.
- Bastion of Lok (5-minute cooldown)
- Sinestral Manor (5-minute cooldown)
- Cultists’ Refugee (5-minute cooldown)
- Necromancer Tomb (5-minute cooldown)
- Golden Labyrinth (5-minute cooldown)
- Ebon Tower (1-hour cooldown)
- Multiple completion routes are available for each dungeon.
- The completion route variants are marked with different colors on the mini map.
- A random completion route is assigned to the player upon entry.
- The player can only move within the given route.
- If killed, the player is resurrected at the start of the assigned dungeon route.
- Dungeon cooldown timer starts at the time of entry.
- The dungeons can accommodate up to a three-player party.
- Normal monsters in the dungeon drop health restoration motes.
- Reduced boss monsters’ HP.
- Added inventory filters.
- The filters sort and highlight items in your current inventory.
- All: Displays the default view of your inventory.
- Equipment: Highlights weapons, armor, and accessories.
- Costume: Highlights costumes and weapon skins.
- Consumables: Highlights consumables typically used for combat, such as potions and crystals.
- Crafting Items: Highlights crafting materials and recipes.
- Quest Items: Highlights quest-specific items.
- Misc.: Highlights items that do not belong to any of the above filters.
- You can still manually sort your items under the All filter. Using other filters will not alter the default All item view of the inventory. You can use any filters without worrying about the filters resorting your default inventory.
- Items cannot be manually moved while other filters are in use.
- Hands of Velika faction has changed.
- Now appears upon reaching level 11.
- Hands of Velika reputation rewards have been added to some story quests.
- Players can now click on the mail icon next to the radar map to open mail UI.
- Only plain text mail can be viewed.
- Write/reply/parcel functions still require a banker NPC.
- Automatic sharing of zone kill quests has improved, and now group members advance to the same step.
Avatar weapons for Isren and Karas are slightly easier to complete.
Avatar weapons’ level requirements have changed:
- Level 16 weapons increased to level 20.
- Level 24 weapons increased to level 26.
- Level 30 weapons increased to level 32.
- Level 36 weapons increased to level 38.
- Level 42 weapons increased to level 44.
- Level 48 weapons increased to level 50.
- Level 54 weapons increased to level 56.
- Items will drop normally even when a high-level player is in the party.
- Screenshot save location changed to C:\Users\name\Pictures\TERA_ScreenShots.
- Items now stack to whole numbers such as 10, 100, and 1000 instead of 9, 99, 999 and so on.
- Notes on players’ friends list now have an eight-character limit.