Help pls!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question Help pls!

Hi guys!i need some sugestions on mmorpgs.Im looking for a good one to start playing with some friends.I played perfect world for about 5 years .do u know any game like that? i mean with nice quests,dungeon or sth,pvp(cool pvp not inside a arena or sth ,just outside a city or sth) and a pretty big players database,i mean i dont like to play alone , i like to talk and have fun.Hope u have any good games.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

look into games that were p2p but are not f2p, they are the best quality. Everquest 2, lord of the rings online, and Aion are really solid mmo's to look at.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Well the recent games I played I think kind of matches the requirement , DCUO and Aura Kingdom , dcuo nice quests and interesting dungeons and lots to do in endgame (challenges dungeons raids etc) , there is pvp server with probably open world pvp between heroes and villains , but only played on pve so can't say .... Aura kingdom lot's of ppl and quests , prolly won't reach max lvl since nobody or almost nobody reached it (max is 80 or smth but content is till 60) lots of ppl and since you're gonna hit a point in game where you need to do dailies/dungeons to reach the lvl req for some quests it might be for you

aura kindom looks nice ,ill try it out today.btw do u know any games with normal graphics i mean not anime?

Tera Online and Aion both have splendid combat and graphics. Both have a big client to download (for tera like 40-50 gb xD), but once you are through the fun begins!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Star Wars The Old Republic
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.