WildStar Vs TESO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

I played wildstar beta, the game is not that great, its lifeless and boring, and very very very grindy...
    Last edited by Felore; 02-25-2014 at 01:47 AM.
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Passing on both.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163

Absolutely loved Wildstar. Didn't play enough ESO to fairly judge it, but I didn't really enjoy what I got around to trying.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 5

man you guys are all so negative lol I know its the time of the emo but its ok to be happy to have new games to play and after playing both I assure you they arent both trash if thats truely your opinion then I think you need to take a step back from mmo gaming cause your not gonna be happy for a long time.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by the420kid View Post
    man you guys are all so negative lol I know its the time of the emo but its ok to be happy to have new games to play and after playing both I assure you they arent both trash if thats truely your opinion then I think you need to take a step back from mmo gaming cause your not gonna be happy for a long time.
    Excuse me, time of the emo was '99 to '07.
    Also we're generally not that enthused because not that many mmos are trying to step out of the themepark genre. As for my exact opinions on tESO and WS

tESO has NEVER seemed like anything but a cash grab akin to SWtOR. Will i still give it a shot provided they offer a trial? Of course, hands on is always the best way to go.

WS has a fun looking artstyle, but the leaked gameplay,quests, and the whole "breast size" debacle has left me...unsatisfied.

Obviously these games could prove me wrong, in fact I'd LOVE IT if they did, but so far neither seems that great.

I'd especially like for one to prove me wrong after Strife did. Though strife is still early beta, I was excited from the streams and gameplay I saw. Actual hands on was...beyond demoralizing. Things could improve, but not guaranteed to.
    Last edited by Acreon; 02-25-2014 at 06:09 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Got into the wildstar beta in the first wave of community invites last year. It's an alright game but not something I could see myself playing since it's fairly average in my opinion. Got into the TESO beta since the first wave. Played the first beta weekend, hated it to death, played the second weekend, hated it even more. Didn't bother with the third weekend but I watched a friend play it when I was at his place and while he loved it I still think it looks like a hot steaming pile of dogshit. Won't be playing either one but if I absolutely had to or if I had to recommend either one, Wildstar is still a much better choice.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Played Wildstar and got super bored by its gameplay.
    Also tried ESO, it's not boring, but it's unpolished and thus a little annoying. If they fix it, it might be fun.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Would be easier to take your post serious if your name wasn't "the420kid". Makes me think you're a 8 year old that knows nothing of good games, and just prefer a certain game, cause you played it and not the other.

Rock Man Reputation: 32

Piss vs manure <- topic

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 7

I really enjoyed playing TESO during the last Beta, it started off kinda slow and felt uncomfortable, like most MMO's do - but when you start getting further and get into more combat, the game is actually surprisingly good. The PVP seems like it has a lot of potential too.

I'm going to get it on PS4 when it comes out. :P

Haven't tried WildStar so far, it does look good though, hope they do a beta because I wouldn't buy it without being able to play it first, not a huge fan of the cartoony style.
    Last edited by Derity; 02-25-2014 at 11:59 AM.
    Derity

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast