WildStar Vs TESO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 5

Default WildStar Vs TESO

Unless you live under a rock I am sure your all aware of these 2 massive projects coming in the near future and this debate is a pretty popular one among social media and gaming sites right now, heres my 2 cents.

Eso > wildstar for me.

1. I prefer the more realistic less chaotic art style and world.
    2. The customization is awesome compared Wildstar, the paths and stuff are neat but they pretty basic.
    3. I dont enjoy 40 man PvE raids for best gear.
    4. The World / questing / immersion / lore is far better.
    5. Crafting

In my humble opinion both of these games are fun and worth your time / money but they are very different games and I think both can possible be very successful. Wildstar is going for the WoW crowd which is massive and I think they will get a lot of them, its fresh its fun the combat is fast paced and smooth, but for me the ESO world has sucked me in hard compared to the cartoon space acid trip world. War plots are very neat idea, bgs are a bonus its one thing Eso is lacking.

I will undoubtedly play WildStar down the line when I eventually bore of ESO but for right now after playing both games ESO left me dying to play more and develop my character further, if you ever played single player rpgs like skyrim / oblivion you will see how much of that magic they did capture. From all the lootable objects, the interactive world where NPCs respond to you based on what you have done and they respond to others based on there experiences its 1 seamless world but its phased really well to still feel like your making a big impact on the world, areas left peaceful after you cleared them and what not, npcs in the next town whispering stuff like "omg thats xxx ive heard of him he did xxx in xxx". Serious rewards for exploration, most of the quests are not given by hubs you merely walk to somewhere and boom quest for that area appears. "pst hey over here by the bush.." kinda triggers. Pick able chests with sick items, aspect runes, and omg dont get me started on there epic crafting system :P

In sumation both games are awsome for many reasons but for me ESO all the way, where do you sit in this debate and why did you chose that side?

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 36

Actually if you didn't know of these you'd probably just not be on the computer, rather than living under a rock. I'm offended.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

There both pretty BAD.

Save your money and get warlords of draenor or even Reaper of Souls.
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

やめてください! Reputation: 296

It's hard to compare them since they are aiming for different crowds. TESO is praying for a hit amongst the series fans while WildStar is trying to become a successor for WoW.

Having played the TESO beta already, I'll go for WildStar because the art style and overall goofiness is very appealing to me.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Neither seem to be coming in all that strong, and neither are released yet so we don't really know for sure what both will fully offer.
    So far though, I'm guessing Wildstar will fair better.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

the only reason why Wildstar looks appealing to me is because i just want to ride around on a hoverboard, haha.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Oh and also, Archeage. If it ever comes out for NA.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 41

eso is not even in the same league to me, i would not even play that game if i so got payed 3000$ a month for it

wildstar is okay, definatly something that i would consider playing for a bit, mostly looking forward to archeage though, and AL2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynosphere View Post
    that works to lmao. we should all make a guild lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga View Post
    But then lmao. it will last lmao. about 2 days lmao. just like every other onrpg guild lmao. lmao.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 43

First of all im not in favor of either mmos, but i do think that wildstar will do better. Whether thats true or not, i dont really care much i guess. If you ask me which i like more, definitely wildstar.

What im truly looking forward to is Blade and Soul, Black Desert Online, KUF2 and Peria Chronicles(Project NT). Then again who knows how long until these games are released in english, KUF2 taking its first steps but it will probably be a while for the rest. Sigh, never get the good stuff early.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

i dont see anything new in TESO? the gfx are really just like about 90% of boring realism-based mmos out there.

whereas wildstar at least has a funky art style. i think wildstar has the potential to take players from wow.

im hopeful for wildstar, but im not sure TESO will last very long.
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast