WOW probably the most dead game Ive ever seen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Yeah WoW is dying. So am I. In 60+ years I'll be dead. By the time Blizzard shuts down WoW, everyone's laptop will be powerful enough to host a private server. (exaggeration)
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Yeah WoW is dying. So am I. In 60+ years I'll be dead. By the time Blizzard shuts down WoW, everyone's laptop will be powerful enough to host a private server. (exaggeration)
    The game that replaces WoW shall have everyone in the world subbed to it. It's a shame it came so early on in Life. It really ruined the MMO industry with all these copies and remakes nobody ever wanting to try anything too different from it that didn't want to put stupid spins on things that players honestly don't care about.

11 Million subbed= 100 million F2P it is actually a fact that 1 out of every 10 people will play a p2p game. I've tried em all and nothing beats WoW they offer too much. It's just simply to fun to stop, sure you might get bored for a month or two but right after you'll be right back on for 9 months and just when you're about to get bored again BOOM expansion time! WHOLE NEW GAME and you continue for another year.

Blizzard got this stuff on Lock. If only other companies could care as much as the guys over at blizzard and put some type of content in the damn game.
    DON'T CLICK THE LINK!
    PLEASE CLICK HERE

I bet you tried to click it :P

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 15

This thread isn't even about WoW... it's about Rusty Hearts lomo

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrax View Post
    This thread isn't even about WoW... it's about Rusty Hearts lomo
    My thoughts exactly. Though what can you do with know-it-all people right?

Anyway, I'm surprised that RH is still up and running, cause I remember logging in a month ago or 2, and the AH is just empty just like the OP said (maybe less than 10 items, but more than 2 LOL.)

Big question is, why is this still up while DFO closed

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by BooNeZ View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Though what can you do with know-it-all people right?

Anyway, I'm surprised that RH is still up and running, cause I remember logging in a month ago or 2, and the AH is just empty just like the OP said (maybe less than 10 items, but more than 2 LOL.)

Big question is, why is this still up while DFO closed
    Because as shitty as Perfect World Entertainment can be, Nexon America is in its own league of a steaming pile of horse shit when it comes to running games terribly.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Probably should change the title name to go back on topic lol.

PWE games dying isn't anything new... Ether saga is another one that has lost a huge chunk of it's player base thanks to sucking all the money they can from players and other private servers taking their players.

Rusty hearts is just one of those games that has a loyal player base which quits for a while then returns with big updates etc.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    everyones laptop is powerful enough to run a private server....

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Rusty Hearts just didn't have enough depth as other games of the same genre, like DFO. In RH you would spend days after days grinding on the same stage trying to level because there simply weren't enough dungeons. I did play it for quire some time, reached max level (at the time) and waited for updates but the development was simply so slow that I stopped caring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12