WOW probably the most dead game Ive ever seen

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default WOW probably the most dead game Ive ever seen

WOW so I re downloaded rusty hearts and OMG i cant believe how dead it was, I saw one person in town even the auction/market was dead (only one or two weapons for sale HAHAHAHAH). Truthfully I thought that game would have grown, its pretty fun and they added new characters (Oh well).

Is there any 2d or 3d brawler style game that isnt a grindfest or repetition quest?????

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Welcome to over a year ago. Rusty Hearts hasn't gotten a legitimate update in a long freaking time. Even the chinese version hasn't gotten any real update since it came out with the addition of the male gunner. There's plenty of other games that are much much more active than RH ever was.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by icyice40 View Post
    WOW so I re downloaded rusty hearts and OMG i cant believe how dead it was, I saw one person in town even the auction/market was dead (only one or two weapons for sale HAHAHAHAH). Truthfully I thought that game would have grown, its pretty fun and they added new characters (Oh well).

Is there any 2d or 3d brawler style game that isnt a grindfest or repetition quest?????
    Lol. Idk why PWI wont just wont put it out of its misery already. the forums are more alive then the game actually.
    Currently playing :Grand Fantasia(yet again...)

IGN: Neclord

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Yeah doesn't surprise me tbh.. I did play the game when they released the update a year or so ago and it had plenty of people but I'm sure it would have died off pretty quick seeing the game is still pretty bland and run by PWE.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

I really thought he meant World of Warcraft. Which is also dieing.

42 Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    I really thought he meant World of Warcraft. Which is also dieing.
    Since Blizzcon their subs went up so what the hell are u talking about lol

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

funny how you dont think the company can fake suscriptions / votes. wow never looked as popular as what people said.

sounds to me more like "they suscribed to the game accidently because they thought their first mmo was the best thing there ever was but then got tired of it eventually like the rest" or more like "blizzard suscribed their own accounts and made rumors"

they had the most suscribers? hmmm considering people in usa hardly ever open their wallet, doubt it.. easier to believe aeriagames actually having 40 million players in every game (oh god!)