Looking for android multiplayer online games or mmorpgs .

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Default Looking for android multiplayer online games or mmorpgs .

Im leaving England for a month in 4 days and i want to find out if there any games like these mostly rpg's but that can be played with other players , they can also be arcade but they have to be online . Could also Be korean for Kakao .

Senior Editor Reputation: 12

I think Pocket Legends is pretty fun. Dragon Eternity is the only other MMO style I've played on my 'droid (I'm limited to my Kindle Fire, so I have less selection than others) so far, it's actually got a nice bit of complexity to it - it just seems to have a LOT of travel time between quests.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Thank you for the reply , il see how that game is like , i got a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition can pretty much run anything but i cant find things that i want most of the time on the playstore . >.>
    And the browser version of google play lists more rpgs than the android version .

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

You should try Arcane Legends, it's an instance mmorpg, the best I've played on my android so far, you can also play it on a pc browser with your same account.

Another one you should definitely try is Ragnarok: Valkyrie Uprising, i'ts a pocket version of the awesome Ragnarok online, this one is open world, and it's pretty amazing!, i think both weigh less than 200mb