Diablo 3 Loot 2.0.1 goes live today on the official servers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 5

this has really imp;roved the game is a big way, now you play and find upgrades instead of liquidate everything for gold to buy 1 speicific small upgrade. Now your basicaly rewarded for playing the game and killing stuff especialy with friends, its no longer a downide to play multiplayer especialy when the best stuff is bind to account but you can trade with ppl in the game where it dropped for 2 hrs, as well as no mf loss or big dmg increases and with no way to sell items on an AH no reason to be greedy with loot.

Its a ton better and since playing I have gotten tons of upgrades and paragon lvls the expac is prob going to be a lot of fun however I will be buying the xpac and only playing for few days when TESO comes out I am going full teso but I highly recomend any1 who owns diablo give it another shot its way better now.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Nope, you need the expansion and even then you will have to wait until March. They did rebalance all the current classes though, so there's room for new builds and some old builds are simply not useful now.
    Thanks. I guess ill wait for the expansion to get back playing. Cant wait

NOW PLAYING:
    D3

WAITING FOR:
    Wonderking
    Tree of Saviour

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 129

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Question, are items more than just DPS now? That was always my gripe with D3(besides the early bugs/balance/drop rate issues)
    A few days late, but...kind of? While you're always going to want to pump your classes mainstat, you can viably gear for more specialized rolls than just sun-exploder now. My WD is currently rolling in a fairly solid pet-tank build(Rather easy to pull off and find stuff for.), for instance. I'm also building my monk as a support-healer. I don't think it's really possible to go full support though.
    Last edited by Lefos; 03-02-2014 at 10:55 AM. Reason: I forgot half a sentence. Whoops.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

This sounds cool. They should add some kind of custom match making where people can make rooms dedicated to certain things, if they don't have that already.

I haven't played the game in a while. It could never really keep my interest any longer than a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Question, are items more than just DPS now? That was always my gripe with D3(besides the early bugs/balance/drop rate issues)
    Whats more important in D3 than DPS? Serious question.
    Final Fantasy 14: Level 50 (ilvl 96) WHM, Level 50 (ilvl 90) BLM. Currently doing most endgame content.

Guild Wars 2: (Ehmry Bay) 64 Ranger and counting...

Diablo 3: 70 Wizard, 60 Demon Hunter, 60 Witch Doctor, 65 Paragons and counting...

Wildstar: 37 Spell Slinger DPS, and counting...

• ^Currently Active - Semi-Active^

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Stay alive long enough to finish the DPS rotation ?
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Dawn View Post
    This sounds cool. They should add some kind of custom match making where people can make rooms dedicated to certain things, if they don't have that already.

I haven't played the game in a while. It could never really keep my interest any longer than a week or two.

Whats more important in D3 than DPS? Serious question.
    Well just customization options. D2 LoD items could allow you to some weird and wicked shit. D3 it was just stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefos View Post
    A few days late, but...kind of? While you're always going to want to pump your classes mainstat, you can viably gear for more specialized rolls than just sun-exploder now. My WD is currently rolling in a fairly solid pet-tank build(Rather easy to pull off and find stuff for.), for instance. I'm also building my monk as a support-healer. I don't think it's really possible to go full support though.
    Alright good to hear. Just seemed weird they had D2 LoD as their IP yet made a rather basic item system for D3(no special effects, or really low impactul ones. So no werebear and the like)

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 22

I miss those in gear. The one where there's a bunch of stats in it, like "x chance to cast lightning when attacking". I don't know, the more stats/description it has on a gear, the more it's appealing to me. Weird.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

can anyone help me please: i have d3 global account if i buy ros only for eu(to not pay so much money) can i use it?

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

Yes, you can. Doesn't matter what currency you use to buy the game.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by BooNeZ View Post
    I miss those in gear. The one where there's a bunch of stats in it, like "x chance to cast lightning when attacking". I don't know, the more stats/description it has on a gear, the more it's appealing to me. Weird.
    Well, they added unique effects/skills to A LOT of legendaries.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast