Diablo 3 Loot 2.0.1 goes live today on the official servers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

I'll chime in a bit late here but I think some of the new legendaries have some really interesting and unique abilities on them. For example my demon hunter has a pair of pants that give him gas, as in when he's surrounded by 3 or more monsters within 12m of him he releases a gas cloud that hits really hard, which works really well with vault. Just vault into a pack, drop gas cloud, vault back out and destroy the ones that survived.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 15

You probably mean these:

Here's a cool Chest piece, it let's you have 3 Companions instead of one and after the patch Companions are really useful, epsecially the Wolf.

Also, here's an awesome bow I found today, it let's me use an ability that normally consumes Resource as a Generator, as you can imagine that works incredibly well. Sadly, I rolled a 3 instead of 4, ah well, still happy since I wanted this bow.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    I'll chime in a bit late here but I think some of the new legendaries have some really interesting and unique abilities on them. For example my demon hunter has a pair of pants that give him gas, as in when he's surrounded by 3 or more monsters within 12m of him he releases a gas cloud that hits really hard, which works really well with vault. Just vault into a pack, drop gas cloud, vault back out and destroy the ones that survived.
    Got those on my wizard too, as well as the boots that leave a trail of fire behind as you walk. I just teleport inside a pack then port back.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Got those on my wizard too, as well as the boots that leave a trail of fire behind as you walk. I just teleport inside a pack then port back.
    Yeah someone posted the molten boots they found for their DH, that would be super strong in maps with narrow hallways.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345