Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Torchlight 2 for only 4,74 Euro!

  1. #1
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    coolaashe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Torchlight 2 for only 4,74 Euro!

    Well they have 75% off on this site, so go and buy it if you wanna try it!

    http://se.gamersgate.com/DD-T2/torchlight-ii

    I just bought it lol.
    Last edited by coolaashe; 02-25-2014 at 10:16 PM.
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

    iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

    Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

  2. #2
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    Raja420's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Not bad and totally worth 5 bucks - tl2 is a fantastic game.

  3. #3
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    coolaashe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raja420 View Post
    Not bad and totally worth 5 bucks - tl2 is a fantastic game.
    I've heard alot of good things about the game, but never read about it or so, just watched some videos on youtube and it seems to be a great game. Yea 5 bucks is nothing :P
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

    iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

    Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

  4. #4
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    Raja420's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolaashe View Post
    I've heard alot of good things about the game, but never read about it or so, just watched some videos on youtube and it seems to be a great game. Yea 5 bucks is nothing :P
    Tl2 is probably the best arpg to follow after D2, the perfect LAN game and great for online or alone too enjoy!

    Check out my Embermage signature real fun class btw, then again they all are. Nuff said.

  5. #5
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    coolaashe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raja420 View Post
    Tl2 is probably the best arpg to follow after D2, the perfect LAN game and great for online or alone too enjoy!

    Check out my Embermage signature real fun class btw, then again they all are. Nuff said.
    Haha yea it seems really fun, im playing right now as an outlander lvl 5 lol, but it dosen't seems like there is many people that play online :P
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

    iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

    Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

  6. #6
    42 Reputation: 57
    Dave!Yognaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Why is this in the MMO section of the forum instead of general gaming? o-o

  7. #7
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    coolaashe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    Why is this in the MMO section of the forum instead of general gaming? o-o
    I don't really know where to post those kind of games..

    But could someone help me to find a good build for dual pistols? outlander.
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

    iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

    Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

  8. #8
    42 Reputation: 57
    Dave!Yognaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolaashe View Post
    I don't really know where to post those kind of games..

    But could someone help me to find a good build for dual pistols? outlander.
    General Gaming would be my first guess...

  9. #9
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    Raja420's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolaashe View Post
    I don't really know where to post those kind of games..

    But could someone help me to find a good build for dual pistols? outlander.
    http://forums.runicgames.com/viewforum.php?f=42

  10. #10
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    coolaashe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Thanks i will take a look now
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

    iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

    Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

  11. #11
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12
    Felore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,470
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Looking for MODS? Check out https://www.youtube.com/user/n3kio

    Last edited by Felore; 02-26-2014 at 01:05 AM.
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"


  12. #12
    42 Reputation: 57
    Dave!Yognaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Or the Synergies mod o-O
    Still waiting on someone to completely remake the game as a zombie-survival thing, better than How To Survive at least ._.

  13. #13
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    coolaashe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felore View Post
    Looking for MODS? Check out https://www.youtube.com/user/n3kio

    Those mods can you play online with them? is it like a new act or something? i dont understand.
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

    iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

    Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

  14. #14
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    Raja420's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolaashe View Post
    Those mods can you play online with them? is it like a new act or something? i dont understand.
    I'm not sure you can play a mod online with someone who isn't using the same mod...

    I recommend playing the game as is and worry about mods later once you've completed all content and are looking for something new.

  15. #15
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    the game is really great. got it some time last year have yet to beat it though. but really fun arpg. i would recommend it to any one if you enjoy arpgs

  16. #16
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    coolaashe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raja420 View Post
    I'm not sure you can play a mod online with someone who isn't using the same mod...

    I recommend playing the game as is and worry about mods later once you've completed all content and are looking for something new.
    Yea i will that before i try anny mod:P but do they add new continents and patches? or will they not?
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

    iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

    Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •