Go to Yelp.com, look up the closest McDonald's to you, post some of the reviews.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

Sitting amongst the lunatics, halfcut, at two thirty in the morning.
    I slide along the greasy bench in an effort to avoid the insane gaze of one particularly lubricated reveller.
    Whilst guiltily enjoying my death burger with fries, I glance around the room, checking out the familiar but in no way comforting surroundings of an institution I've known all my life and wonder.... when will they start a goddamn delivery service.
    What can you say?
    In a make believe world where the salads turn out to be more deadly than the cheeseburgers and the shakes don't even wobble who are you supposed to trust.
    A terrifying flame haired clown with murderous eyes?
    How about a midget dressed up as a French burglar?
    I'm loathin' it.
    If you find yourself in McDonalds in the food hall in the Arndale you need to step back and really assess your life. What went wrong? When did life become so bleak? Is there anyway you can fix this at such a low point?

Just remember the only way is up from here. A life without cheap greasy burgers in the Arndale is a life worth living again.
    Don't get fooled by this McDonalds on St Ann's Square. Yes, it might have a relatively inoffensive shop front that isn't plastic and red, but it's still a McDonalds.

And that means flimsy, damp burgers and overly salted fries. If I do end up here because my brain is so fried that I literally can't think of anything else to eat, then a chicken burger and chips is just about ok. And I do confess that I have had a few sausage and egg breakfast muffins in my time. But that's about it. That isn't even a once-a-month thing.

The thing about McDonalds is that its just small portions of very processed food that is only tasty because of the huge amounts of salt over everything, nothing else. Don't get fooled, there are plenty of better places to eat around St Ann's Square.

Yeah, pretty much.
    Last edited by Cingal; 02-26-2014 at 06:58 AM.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

0 reviews :/

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

The only reason they get a 2 stars instead of 1 star is for the funky decor. It makes you feel like you are out a lounge and should be sipping a tropical drink, not eating McNuggets and drinking soda. The music though, needs some work.

Besides the decor, we tried placing our order and had absolutely no idea what the cashier was saying; sounded like she was speaking 10% english and 90% something else. If I understood 1 word per sentence from her, I was lucky. She clearly didn't understand our order either, despite enunciating it to her 3 times. I even had a random lady ask to sit down at our table and join us while waiting for the food to be ready. Um, no thank you!

The parking lot is ridiculously small and a major cluster $%^&. Just avoid this location, unless completely desperate!
    lol wat

Aman Reputation: 193

Only 1 review of the closest McDonald's.

This is actually a very unique McDonald's in terms of its surroundings. It's nestled in a park, with two doors to two separate unique spaces which will get you very close to nature. Expect it to be quite crowded during the weekends. It is a wonderful place for supper as well.
    It's alright, nice place I guess.
    Last edited by Raiyne; 02-26-2014 at 02:50 PM.

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Super Moderator Reputation: 189

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    k so you either live in the same city as me or those are bot reviews on a bunch of different mcdonalds. if it's the latter i'm gonna be disappointed.
    Depends on what city you're talking about

OK I searched the second closest one, this was the only review -

I once ordered a chicken sandwich here and received in the box *only* the chicken patty.
    I noticed after I drove all the day home.

LOL.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

None of the McDonald'ses in my city have reviews, so I'll post one for the places that I normally go to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Hortons
    Always prompt and courteous service
    Quote Originally Posted by Siem Reap
    Great food. The best Thai soup I've ever had, save my moms. Delicious. Cozy restaurant not at all crowded. Maybe a little out of the way for us east enders but worth it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda Garden
    Delicious. I have a hard time reading the other reviews and believing what is said. Never had a bad experience in the 8 years I have eaten there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda Garden
    [...] We received our bill and proceeded to the cash. We told the guy at cash that the food was very dried out.. he stared off into space. So I put it bluntly that it was disgusting. He looked again and we started walking away and he thanked us, pretty sure he didn't understand
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Senior Editor Reputation: 12

I am a bit scared to do this because the McDonald's nearest me is quite literally behind my house. Seriously, we share a fence (much to my dismay, I've had to have them fix it twice in a year.)

Mcdonalds is more less mcdonalds however, I reject this mcdonalds because it is no longer a mcdonalds to me. They took away all the character from this place and it now looks like a prison. Where's the arches? Where's the hut roof? I hope all the money spent in remodeling was worth it to make it look like an industrial jail.
    The food is stale and looks like it sits there for awhile. The only thing I like about this place is that the frappe has extra caramel
    ... actually most reviews are pretty positive. Huh.

I jumped the fence behind my local McDonald's into the dudes pool in the lawn. I clipped my left toe on the fence and hit my face. I almost bit my tongue off, it was split like a snake but on the side. Lol.

Improperly prescribed amphetamine salts and adolescence was a ridiculous combination.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Fat Bowser Reputation: 15

I am on a new craze, called "find-the-elusive-Monster-High-Doll" for the neighbor's daughter, which involves digging around in a bunch of Wal-Marts around town, which also involves towing along a hungry, growing pre-teen son who couldn't care less about sexy undead monster dolls. The trade off for dragging along an unwitting son is the occasional treat; a kid's Happy Meal.

Now I know a fast food joint is a fast food joint, so what do you expect? Well, for one, how about some seating? Or an orderly line so you know who is standing WHERE? Or how about some NAPKINS? Or how about a SPOON with your sundae? How about a TRAY to carry your food?!

It's one of the smallest McD's that I've visited; limited seating area. The ones we sat on smelled like mild rancid socks.

Orderly line? Nope. I asked a two people if they were waiting in line. Nope. Another man asked me if I was waiting in line. Nope. Too bad he was waiting behind me for nothing, but I thought I was standing off to the side. It's a weird set up. No clear lines, no clear signs.

The food came out and there was no tray...I had to "self-serve" myself one of those cardboard drink carriers to pile up the food and balance it back to the stinky-socks table. I sit down and attempt to eat however there is no spoon. No napkins either. Stand back in line to get both....I have better things to do.
    Another McDonalds near me

Horrible! No class! I decided to check the newly redone location located next to Chili's. The employees look unprofessional and have no care that customers are within an ear shot. It took 16 minutes to get my order and the cashier pretty much just tosses it on the counter as if I'm suppose to fetch it. they forgot to give me sauces and when I asked to speak to a manager none was available! They need to have the employees from the McDonald's next to Costco go there and train them on how to treat their customers....I will never return to this location.
    Id never thought Id ever give a 1 star and never thought it was even possible to give a 1 star but I guess there's always a first. Went to the drive thru to order food. No one at the drive but me. It took them 45 seconds till they asked what I wanted to order. Pull up to pay another 30 seconds to pay. I ordered a plain cheeseburger n fries. Both of them were cold. Service was very bad as they didn't say hi or thank u. Overall I guess it's a fast food restaurant and can't really complain but I had way better service than today in the past.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast