GunZ 2 Thoughts and Impressions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 22

"Wayne the Strider / Street Warrior"
    Something I'm surely looking forward to as I enjoy Elena.

The game holds up to it's name "now" than it did in the First Duel. It's a love hate kind of thing as the customization is not as vast either. Honestly I could do without the weapons in the shop. Well then again, the default suits to my play style.
    What's really unappealing is the fact that you only get 3 sets of outfits, and have to pay for cosmetic items, as I know free to play usually does this method. Still expansive for one item.

I just hope they continue to work on the game, with updates. Overall, it's okay not the greatest. Something I enjoy hoping in playing a few then logging off because it's well not worth the "grind" seeing as the leveling is hella slow especially when you're on a 5+ game winning streak.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 69

Not sure why I keep trying to play. I've got a few decent fights but someone usually spams me in the ass and kills that fun. lol

This is just a wild guess but I foresee them trying to do character classes LoL style.
    They have enough basic weapon combinations to do over a dozen characters with little overlap.
    If they're going to do classes, I hope they do lots but based on the price of a hat they'll be $25+ each.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Not sure why I keep trying to play. I've got a few decent fights but someone usually spams me in the ass and kills that fun. lol

This is just a wild guess but I foresee them trying to do character classes LoL style.
    They have enough basic weapon combinations to do over a dozen characters with little overlap.
    If they're going to do classes, I hope they do lots but based on the price of a hat they'll be $25+ each.
    Well why would anyone get the new classes when Ivan is broken as all hell to begin with? best melee (by far) a good main weapon in the smg, and his special weapon(sniper rifle) is ridiculously good as well.

Everything at this point is just a lil broken. lol
    Ivan is the MOST versatile character but doesn't really have anything weakened to counter that.
    Rena is a lot faster and can kill the fastest in melee.
    Elena has enough nades to destroy a small country.
    and Max? MAX SPAM!

I think a lot of it has to do with the low TTK. If you get hit you're basically stun-locked until dead.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 02-27-2014 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Everything at this point is just a lil broken. lol
    Ivan is the MOST versatile character but doesn't really have anything weakened to counter that.
    Rena is a lot faster and can kill the fastest in melee.
    Elena has enough nades to destroy a small country.
    and Max? MAX SPAM!

I think a lot of it has to do with the low TTK. If you get hit you're basically stun-locked until dead.
    I love rena myself, but I think she's the one most affected by lag becaus eof how small her melee hit boxes are. She has to adjust while swinging but with lag this can often times mean she cant finish her combo because the enemy has been pushed away =-=
    Where as ivan's melee range is large enough that you dont need to worry, just keep clicking til they're on the ground and you can shoot them with your coffin.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

Rena is the weakest IMO her combo LLLLRRR or w.e takes way to long to complete and leaves you open to be shot at easily, and after you finish the combo you are in air and have a delay before you can shoot them; It's hardly ever a 1 melee combo kill like other classes.

All the other classes are balanced IMO they all have their specialty and excel in one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by baukara View Post
    Rena is the weakest IMO her combo LLLLRRR or w.e takes way to long to complete and leaves you open to be shot at easily, and after you finish the combo you are in air and have a delay before you can shoot them; It's hardly ever a 1 melee combo kill like other classes.

All the other classes are balanced IMO they all have their specialty and excel in one way or the other.
    due to the pushing problem i mentioned normally LLLRRR is the safest bet. With the coffin you cna hope for a kill but..yeah as you said it's never as simple as it is with the others.

Like..her combo should be longer what with how mobile and safe she technically is but it should still do the trick provided you pull it off @_@

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

Not to mention the more people play the better they will get with parry's. Her ranged is subpar to other classes and melee will be a joke with how many chances to parry her they get.

Quote Originally Posted by baukara View Post
    Not to mention the more people play the better they will get with parry's. Her ranged is subpar to other classes and melee will be a joke with how many chances to parry her they get.
    yeah, thankfully you can dash->launch attack so I've been working on using that, you don't always get a kill but you certainly leave them wounded and normally can run off yourself.

Also her pistols are really good once you learn to use rapid fire properly(right click) just right now the response time on EXITING rapid fire is...lack luster.

I'm getting pretty good with Rena's melee now. Her ranged is another story. It just isn't that accurate or powerful. I guess the people who get kills in 2-3 shots are stacking crit gear or just really lucky. I can not reliably pull off headshots with her.

On another note, I saw an Ivan doing an auto slash hack. Hopefully Steam nips it in the bum.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 03-04-2014 at 12:34 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12