The Deals Thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    I thought it wasn't a games deal thread? xD Copy cat.
    I said it wasn't a games only deal thread. I just post what I think people might be interested in. (Note: Gaming Keyboard, 3DS Physical Game) If I thought you guys would be interested in Headphones I would have posted:

[Newegg US] Mikros 90 $48.99 after $20 rebate

Those are great audiophile standard headphones. They're a bit bass anemic but they have an epic soundstage & brilliant body.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

# ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

US Amazon Lightning Deal Watch:

FL Studio Fruity Edition 11 - 2 hours & 15 minutes

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Just got 3 pairs of glasses for only $50. 2 were only $13 each but I got one for $26. Its a really nice site and is SO cheap. I've used them for years with no problems, the glasses really hold up too. A great site all around. Takes some time to get here from China but more than worth 75% off your retail glasses store.

http://www.zennioptical.com/

:] You need the info from your eye doctor...my mom works for mine, so she just wrote it down for me but every doctor is required to give you a copy by law so it won't be a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Just got 3 pairs of glasses for only $50. 2 were only $13 each but I got one for $26. Its a really nice site and is SO cheap. I've used them for years with no problems, the glasses really hold up too. A great site all around. Takes some time to get here from China but more than worth 75% off your retail glasses store.

http://www.zennioptical.com/

:] You need the info from your eye doctor...my mom works for mine, so she just wrote it down for me but every doctor is required to give you a copy by law so it won't be a hassle.
    Noice! I was looking for another site to get glasses.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I can't recommend them highly enough. I've gotten 3-4 pairs over the years from them and they've always been excellent. The site has been definitely upgraded since the last time I was there (it used to be pretty sketchy lol). They have a huge variety too. The pair I'm wearing I've had for probably 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    I can't recommend them highly enough. I've gotten 3-4 pairs over the years from them and they've always been excellent. The site has been definitely upgraded since the last time I was there (it used to be pretty sketchy lol). They have a huge variety too. The pair I'm wearing I've had for probably 3 years.
    I think I'll grab a pair from there and the free pair from coastal. Should come out to about the same price.

[USA] Crucial M500 120GB SSD $67 ($74.99 - $8 off with coupon code TIFA0608)
    [World Wide???] Dragon Ball Z Season 1 (Video Download) Free
    [Newegg US] Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB GDDR5 $74.99 after $15.00 rebate card
    [Newegg US] Samsung 840 EVO 750GB $359.99 + .99 Shipping

Radioshack is closing over 1000 stores and that means just blow-out sales. If you have some locally I would drop by in the next few weeks to see if they're one of the closing stores.

Last edited by Phanein; 03-09-2014 at 08:44 PM.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

I'm looking for a new mechanical keyboard with a back light. Keep the deals coming.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast