The Deals Thread

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Default The Deals Thread

RULES:
    • Affiliate links, eg: Links to sites with your affiliate ID inserted are not permitted. Exception: Amazon
    • No illegal third party merchants, eg: Links to *insert forum* for cheaper steam games.
    • No links to personal listings, eg: Links to your personal eBay advertisements.
    • If the deal is for a specific country; please mark it as such, eg: [CA] *Deal*, [USA] *Deal*, Etc.
    Last edited by Phanein; 02-26-2014 at 11:54 PM.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Last edited by Phanein; 02-27-2014 at 12:00 AM.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Uhm. Can I make personal listings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    account selling is ATR on ONRPG.
    Whoops!

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Plus, prostitution is illegal in my country and we know that's how personal you want to be. :P
    Bro pls. Your fantasies about me won't ever come true.
    Last edited by Phenoca; 02-27-2014 at 06:10 AM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Uhm. Can I make personal listings?
    Sorry, I've put this rule into place because, IIRC, account selling is ATR on ONRPG. You'll have to check with Bunz though.

Plus, prostitution is illegal in my country and we know that's how personal you want to be. :P
    Last edited by Phanein; 02-27-2014 at 03:19 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

What is this, 4th? 5th attempt? Why not go to the appropriate section and try keeping alive the threads that have been started already.

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...Post-them-Here
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...Specials-Sales

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    What is this, 4th? 5th attempt? Why not go to the appropriate section and try keeping alive the threads that have been started already.

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...Post-them-Here
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...Specials-Sales
    This isn't a games deals thread. This is a counter to the "Look what I bought" thread, because more often than not I'm wondering where people got the deals. Plus, more people frequent the lounge. This is for Games, Consoles, PC parts, Accessories, anything really.
    Last edited by Phanein; 02-27-2014 at 08:28 AM.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Oooh, I like this.

Free Pokemon X or Y upon 3DS + game purchase -

Begins 3/1 not sure if USA only. Qualifying games - Mario Kart™ 7 Super Mario 3D Land™ Animal Crossing™: New Leaf LEGOŽ City Undercover: The Chase Begins Yoshi's New Island™ Donkey Kong Country™ Returns 3D. Register and setup your NEW console and game @ Club Nintendo to get the code...google for details, this is just a description.

Castlevania 3DS LOS $15.15 @ Amazon, free shipping over $35.

Lego LOTR 3DS - $12 @ BB, free shipping over $25

Paper Mario Sticker Star 3DS - $20 free shipping over $50 OR free site-to-store

The Wii U is currently on clearance at all Sams Club stores...people are finding them for anywhere between $50 and $120...worth a look.

Silent Hill Vita - $11.68, free ship over $35.

Persona 4 Golden Vita - $20, free ship over $35.

Big Lots stores have 75% off all games it looks like...they had shitty titles to begin with, so I can't imagine there is anything worth your time but I might go take a look at mine tonight.

Worth mentioning most of those Amazon items are Prime eligible, assuming you have Prime. If not theres always a free trial...not sure how long the links will be live, and I can't keep checking and editing this post so get 'em while ya can!

I know you said no personal sales, but I'm gonna break your rule and link people to my personal sales (lol) HERE. I doubt any of you would be interested but I'm willing to knock off $5 on most things except the giant stuff for OnRPG members. Might be something you'd like. I have a buttload of ebay feedback, trade feedback on various other websites (probably 50+ between all of them) so I'm pretty reliable. Looking only for US sales tho. And I'll throw in some cool custom Oister swag if ya want anything.

Game Journalist Reputation: 64
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast