I am on the edge guy's. I need help D:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

Just fyi, FFXIV is "solid" I guess... But I don't see it having a substantial future. Its classes are soo locked into the holy trinity. The way they have it now there will never be utility jobs. No jobs to buff groups/debuff groups or do unique rolls. Those were always the funnest to me. You WILL be a dps, tank, or healer. Each job gets all its own self buffs. Pretty lame.

On top of that, whenever they release new content, everything before it gets nerfed to all get out so it is stupidly easy. That is a very bad trap mmorpg's seem to fall in. The only justification of making older content easier is when the game's population is soo low new players won't be able to do anything because they can't find groups. That is not the case with ffxiv, so why they did it is beyond me.

Crafting is worthless in ffxiv. No one needs anything you make. I leveled multiple jobs to 50 without ever once stopping at the AH for something crafted. You get hand fed gear for any job as you level...

FFXIV just... lost its appeal to me :P. I would say look into Elder scrolls online for "action" combat

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Try Dragon Nest, Eden Eternal, Eclipse War, League of Legends, Arma III, NBA 2k14, Might and Magic and Magic the Gathering (the PC game). There, several games with different genres. Take your pick.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Aura Kingdom is worth a try I think.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Sounds to me like you enjoy action combat so I'll just point you out to the list.

If you have a life as you claim, I honestly doubt you've already played every MMORPG enough to tell if you enjoy it or not. I don't have a life and even I only played 120 out of the 200 MMORPGs that exist at the moment. =p

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 13

Try wakfu now that its free to play, since you liked maplestory I guess cartoonish styles please you. You will need to finda guild straight away if you want to evolve in the game.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 33

Quote Originally Posted by shoultzy View Post
    Okay so i'm going to start off by saying my friends suck. My girlfriend works a full time job and goes to school full time.
    I'm focusing on school as of right now. I'm saying all this cause i know there will be one cock head in here that tells me to get to life. I have a life and when I'm not doing homework for school or with my gf or friends. I'm at home.. playing games. I choose to have my life evolve around videos games excluding the important things (school, gf, family etc)
    And yes this is personal cause it's happened way to many times for me to just not say anything.
    And to whoever says exactly what i said not to say. I hate you

Well...... now that that is out of the way. How are all of you beautiful people!

I'm here looking for a game to play. I've played every game above the sea! P2p f2p.
    And I can't seem to find one that I can stick to. I loved maplestory and played it from beta up untill last year. I played wow but got burnt out on wow after getting to level 60. I played Neverwinter (not neverwinter nights) till end game and beat every dungeon but 2 and got burnt out on that game.

Tera does kind of bad on my computer so i can't really play it.

I just want a game that is semi-populated and is fun...
    I've looked through MMOhuts game list and just can't seem to find one...

Idk what to do
    I'm assuming half the posters didn't read that part. If Tera runs poorly, I doubt ESO, Age of Conan, DCUO, etc. will run any better.
    And similarly to what a few others stated, I'm assuming you're more into action based combat.
    Games I'd recommend would be Dragon Nest, Vindictus, and Continent of the Ninth Seal (aka C9).

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 844

Be unapologetic for your gaming. It's a far healthier hobby than most people have. Embrace it dude. Anybody telling you to get a life over hobbyist gaming probably doesn't have much on their schedule either.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I think you should try to play Monkey King Online. It's cool MMORPG! and I think it'll suited to you

MONKEY KING ONLINE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12