I am on the edge guy's. I need help D:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default I am on the edge guy's. I need help D:

Okay so i'm going to start off by saying my friends suck. My girlfriend works a full time job and goes to school full time.
    I'm focusing on school as of right now. I'm saying all this cause i know there will be one cock head in here that tells me to get to life. I have a life and when I'm not doing homework for school or with my gf or friends. I'm at home.. playing games. I choose to have my life evolve around videos games excluding the important things (school, gf, family etc)
    And yes this is personal cause it's happened way to many times for me to just not say anything.
    And to whoever says exactly what i said not to say. I hate you

Well...... now that that is out of the way. How are all of you beautiful people!

I'm here looking for a game to play. I've played every game above the sea! P2p f2p.
    And I can't seem to find one that I can stick to. I loved maplestory and played it from beta up untill last year. I played wow but got burnt out on wow after getting to level 60. I played Neverwinter (not neverwinter nights) till end game and beat every dungeon but 2 and got burnt out on that game.

Tera does kind of bad on my computer so i can't really play it.

I just want a game that is semi-populated and is fun...
    I've looked through MMOhuts game list and just can't seem to find one...

Idk what to do

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

What kind of games are you looking for? Any kind of specific requests?

In terms of the games you just mentioned you could try games such as Rift or maybe even give Aura Kingdom a try.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineSword View Post
    What kind of games are you looking for? Any kind of specific requests?

In terms of the games you just mentioned you could try games such as Rift or maybe even give Aura Kingdom a try.
    I played Rift today and i don't like the stand still combat. That's why i like tera and WoW. cause you can move and dodge attacks and not be hopeless. I also hate the camera pan thing. I don't like using A and D for the camera. I like my mouse moving the camera.
    I played Aura Kingdom but i haven't seen one other person since? And it's combat is funky. I'm still playing it for my decision.

does anybody know how popular FFXIV is?

Hi! You seem to like the moving around of the games. If you don't mind anime you should try Dragon Nest. I play Aura Kingdom and I constantly start over because I am unsure of which class I really want to play, so if you need a grinding buddy Im in. You could also try Eden Eternal, it has a cool system in which you can change to any class any time you want or make your own class our of different skills from other classes+ Race Skills. MapleStory is a 2D Platform right? Maybe you could give Elsword a try, I tried it and it has some fun combos and skills, Aeriagames has cool options and you should check out their games in general. Sorry I sound like I work for them but Ive played their games for years and its all I could recommend :X

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by shoultzy View Post
    I played Rift today and i don't like the stand still combat. That's why i like tera and WoW. cause you can move and dodge attacks and not be hopeless. I also hate the camera pan thing. I don't like using A and D for the camera. I like my mouse moving the camera.
    I played Aura Kingdom but i haven't seen one other person since? And it's combat is funky. I'm still playing it for my decision.
    Um Rift and WoW have the same exact combat man....

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Maybe WoW has more AoE going around, if that's what you mean by not standing still.

Have you tried GW2 yet ? You gotta move around A LOT in GW2.
    Or Age of Conan ?
    Or Elder Scroll Online ?
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My 3D Character Artist Folio
    ---

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by shoultzy View Post
    Could also try out Guild Wars 2.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

Just fyi, FFXIV is "solid" I guess... But I don't see it having a substantial future. Its classes are soo locked into the holy trinity. The way they have it now there will never be utility jobs. No jobs to buff groups/debuff groups or do unique rolls. Those were always the funnest to me. You WILL be a dps, tank, or healer. Each job gets all its own self buffs. Pretty lame.

On top of that, whenever they release new content, everything before it gets nerfed to all get out so it is stupidly easy. That is a very bad trap mmorpg's seem to fall in. The only justification of making older content easier is when the game's population is soo low new players won't be able to do anything because they can't find groups. That is not the case with ffxiv, so why they did it is beyond me.

Crafting is worthless in ffxiv. No one needs anything you make. I leveled multiple jobs to 50 without ever once stopping at the AH for something crafted. You get hand fed gear for any job as you level...

FFXIV just... lost its appeal to me :P. I would say look into Elder scrolls online for "action" combat

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Try Dragon Nest, Eden Eternal, Eclipse War, League of Legends, Arma III, NBA 2k14, Might and Magic and Magic the Gathering (the PC game). There, several games with different genres. Take your pick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast