Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Dub's Nightmare Booth

  1. #1
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Dub's Nightmare Booth

    all tracks i make will go in here to the nightmare booth

  2. #2
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 242
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Nice topic name

    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

  3. #3
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Nice topic name
    you gave the name i just used it

  4. #4
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    sticky pls

  5. #5
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    https://soundcloud.com/underthewhisp...an-of-eyeballs


    something i made a while ago and forget to upload :P

    thanks for listening

  6. #6
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204
    FarmerM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,263
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Nice effort but that last one annoys me... a lot. lol

    Just a tip, but when you unleash a new track update your original post in addition to bumping it.

  7. #7
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    https://soundcloud.com/underthewhisp...g-of-humankind

    The synth that plays at most of the track i made my self bpm 157 experimental with a little dark ambient ish

    please comment

  8. #8
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    https://soundcloud.com/underthewhisp...artsandstiches

    Bpm 178 gabber/hardcore comments please and thanks for listening

  9. #9
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 242
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Sounds okay, not really as good as the one before last.

    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

  10. #10
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Sounds okay, not really as good as the one before last.
    yea still trying to get the flow and sound of gabber right. as much gabber ive listened to in my life i should be able to >.< still learning though

    i dont just focus on one style of music. most of what i try to make is experimental but do like to try other things

  11. #11
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i dont just focus on one style of music. most of what i try to make is experimental but do like to try other things
    write a folk song

  12. #12
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    write a folk song
    dont wanna if i was going to do any thing with lyrics it would either be horrorcore are harsh ebm

  13. #13
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    new track soon tonight. fl studio is copying the track to my desktop. then gotta make sure it sounds right then upload. then you guys can enjoy another nightmare

  14. #14
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    New nightmare is ready

    https://soundcloud.com/underthewhisp...isperingclowns

    hope you all enjoy.

    Comments are always welcome

  15. #15
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    https://soundcloud.com/underthewhisp...aceandwhispers

    here we go


    sorry about that guys keep forgeing to post here

  16. #16
    TOTALFVCKBOY Reputation: 762
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    14,211
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    sticky pls
    Not a bad idea...

  17. #17
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    Not a bad idea...
    yea please do. i keep forget to post in here

  18. #18
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    dont mean to bump this

    https://soundcloud.com/underthewhisp...aceandwhispers

    i usely dont care about replys but need to know if this sounds good >.<

    thanks guys

  19. #19
    TOTALFVCKBOY Reputation: 762
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    14,211
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    I haven't listened to your songs in a while, but this is an improvement in that there is actually some sort of beat/hook

  20. #20
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    I haven't listened to your songs in a while, but this is an improvement in that there is actually some sort of beat/hook
    thank you

    thank im going to work on hardtrance for a while. still learning hooks and the such

  21. #21
    Retired Staff Reputation: 714
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hamster's closet.
    Posts
    12,749
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    There are very sudden changes that does not belong in hard trance. The pitch changes are also unconventional. The part at about 1:10-ish is also very sudden with inappropriate pitch changes. 1:57 is more like it. 2:20 is speedcore, practically nonexistent in hardtrance. The part at the end also feels out of place due bass cuts with unchanged treble. It's usually the other way around.

  22. #22
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    There are very sudden changes that does not belong in hard trance. The pitch changes are also unconventional. The part at about 1:10-ish is also very sudden with inappropriate pitch changes. 1:57 is more like it. 2:20 is speedcore, practically nonexistent in hardtrance. The part at the end also feels out of place due bass cuts with unchanged treble. It's usually the other way around.
    yea i dont listen to much hardtrance :P but i always like trying new things and even mixing different genres together i forget to put experimental on the tags this time as was half a sleep >.< but thanks guys for listening.

    with the kicks and etc i messed them up really bad. some seems to over lap each other did not notice before but just listen to it again. and i can say while some of it sounds good the rest if nothing but a real big mess

    about the pitches changes i like to do that in just about everything. go from high to low and repeat :P most of the time i just put my tracks as experimental for a reason.
    Last edited by duby; 03-12-2014 at 04:13 AM.

  23. #23
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    https://soundcloud.com/underthewhisp...peacebewithyou

    Experimental trance track. Decided to do a positive vibes this time. Sound quality may be a little of since i made with my head phones

    Bpm is 160. And this is experimental trance. So a little tiny different then regular then trance. I know its a little long this sorry got carried away had so much fun with this trying new stuff. Tried to give it a hook line. And some flow. Any ways thanks for listening and as always please comment

    been a little while. been practicing on different styles and such. and this is what i came up with. i do hope you guys like it
    Last edited by duby; 03-16-2014 at 11:40 PM.

  24. #24
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    https://soundcloud.com/underthewhisp...peacebewithyou

    Experimental trance track. Decided to do a positive vibes this time. Sound quality may be a little of since i made with my head phones

    Bpm is 160. And this is experimental trance. So a little tiny different then regular then trance. I know its a little long this sorry got carried away had so much fun with this trying new stuff. Tried to give it a hook line. And some flow. Any ways thanks for listening and as always please comment

    been a little while. been practicing on different styles and such. and this is what i came up with. i do hope you guys like it
    bump ^^ .

  25. #25
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 640
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hitman Victor
    Posts
    6,309
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    What you did is fine. Just keep working on it.

    However, it's a tad one-dimensional. The thing is, electroinic music isn't quite like music from a band. It's something between a big-band and an Orchestre piece. You need to look into ways of adding more depth and complexity.

    Stay frosty.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •