Looking for future guildmates

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Default Looking for future guildmates

Hi, I hope I'm in the correct section. I think I'm going to play Eclipse War for a while so I'm looking for future guild-mates once they are done with their CBT. Anyone interested? I just hope they won't wipe the server clean. In any event, please look for my character named "Amalager" in-game. Thanks!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Where ever you will live, I will find you

I can't search Eclipse War on the Goolge also what are the key features of this game? And can you rate the gameplay and graphics?

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by JigsawPuzzle View Post
    I can't search Eclipse War on the Goolge also what are the key features of this game? And can you rate the gameplay and graphics?
    http://eclipsewar.playrohan.com/

Still wondering if it had Open World PVP. The game site has no information on PVP besides Duels and battle field (Arena.)

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Where ever you will live, I will find you

I am already playing this game and I haven't experienced the PVP here so I focus on collecting monster cards to have more transformation. But I saw a game review on another website regarding the game features and the PVP its a tri-lane wherein you need to defend your base just like Dota. Maybe it was a battle between the 2 races which is Rumen VS Kaligo.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Let's put that recruitment to a halt for now. I think they're gonna wipe all characters for the CBT. I'm going to use the same name once they're back.