Infinite Crisis - OB starts March 14th

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Default Infinite Crisis - OB starts March 14th

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/27/dc...ta-this-march/

Infinite Crisis, developer Turbine's take on the multiplayer online battle arena genre featuring heroes and villains from the DC Universe, will launch its open beta on March 14. Turbine announced the upcoming PC title's open beta start date at an event yesterday, alongside reveals of three new characters: Green Arrow, Aquaman and Mecha Superman.
    Infinite Crisis is a free-to-play MOBA game, a genre that has exploded in the last few years with titles such as Riot's League of Legends and Valve's Dota 2.
    In the last ten to eleven months of development, Infinite Crisis content has drastically increased in size, Executive Producer Jeffrey Steefel claims. "We now have three maps, three modes, a huge amount of different ways you can play the game. Twenty-seven characters and, in fact, we are adding a new character every three weeks." Steefel also outlined a plan to launch new costumes for existing characters every week.
    Last edited by Seya; 02-27-2014 at 06:47 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Soooo has anyone played this? i jsut get the feeling it's going to go the way of that uh...one monster moba.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

You're thinking of Universal Monsters Online. And yeah. I've been in the Infinite Crisis beta since the very get go and boy is it pretty damn shitty. Especially for a Moba, Strife is a much better choice if you're looking for an alternative to league or dota.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    You're thinking of Universal Monsters Online. And yeah. I've been in the Infinite Crisis beta since the very get go and boy is it pretty damn shitty. Especially for a Moba, Strife is a much better choice if you're looking for an alternative to league or dota.
    Yeah i knew they were the movie monsters just couldn't remember the name, only the wonky look and mechanics.

Also personally I prefer dawngate to strife, but dawngate is farther along in it's beta so strife still has time to polish itself up and be a bigger contender.