World Tour Fishing - OB Started

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    have you tried making a support ticket?
    ya I put in a q with support still waiting on feedback well see :P

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

dont count on their shitty support lol, im waiting for 2 weeks now on the answer of 1 small question.
    but yeah this game is a lot of fun i hit level 25, got second in a tournament and nearly 100% in korea too now and +8 triton shell rod. wish we got our content update sooner then early april lol

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97

Anybody else noticing every single fish now just pulls indefinitely? Not a lot you can do when they do that @_@

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Anybody else noticing every single fish now just pulls indefinitely? Not a lot you can do when they do that @_@
    what do u mean with 'now'? i dont notice any difference. if anything the game became easier for me since i figured out that sweet spot where they barely put up a fight anymore. mid-height rod, at the edge of max damage. just yank the rod up and down to that sweet spot till the fish calmed his tits and he will be reeled in like a baby if the bar gets too close to line breaking, just pause for a sec and continue reeling. only with insane strong fish im forced to use r click

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    what do u mean with 'now'? i dont notice any difference. if anything the game became easier for me since i figured out that sweet spot where they barely put up a fight anymore. mid-height rod, at the edge of max damage. just yank the rod up and down to that sweet spot till the fish calmed his tits and he will be reeled in like a baby if the bar gets too close to line breaking, just pause for a sec and continue reeling. only with insane strong fish im forced to use r click
    Well before this last patch seabreams and sergeants were no problem, now they just pull indefinitely. Can't get them to stop half the time and it's a rather frustrating especially since they'll drain the hell out of my hp even when they do stop and then act like a fish normally does.

I do know of that sweet spot you speak of, but these fish don't care, they're broken little monsters ='c

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 5

Just a headsup the GMs did get back to my support ticket and he posted me an url to a direct client download full version.. Not sure why it isnt on there site / forum but whatever its working so I will be fishing tonight

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

It's so bad ! Cause always best FISHING CHAMP i hope gamescampus close it and will open fishing champ. Fishing champ Family !!!

ARE YOUR READY ???? Cause maybe hope GAMENGAME open the fishing champ that's month WAIT PLEASE ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234