Thread: Most Expensive to Least, What do you recommend?

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117

Default Most Expensive to Least, What do you recommend?

From my steam wishlist: http://steamcommunity.com/id/coldreactive/wishlist

What do you recommend? Order from most expensive to least, only list up to 5.

Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204

Mmm.

Trine 2
    Spelunky
    Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
    DuckTales Remastered
    Dragon's Lair

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 328

fallout tactics
    assassin's creed revelations
    the walking dead
    kentucky route zero
    gone home
    baldur's gate 2
    gemini rue

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 257

Minecraft
    Hyperbol
    Recettear
    Galcon
    Cooking Mama

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 139

Hey coldReactive. Why don't you make use of HumbleBundle? Many of the games on that list were sold via bundles in the past. In fact many of them are sold right now: https://www.humblebundle.com/

From your list my favorites are in order of price (I list € prices since I'm from Europe and can't see US prices):

Might & Magic X Legacy 24.99€ (probably the best game I've played the past 5 years, it's still slightly buggy, though, go for the Deluxe Edition then you get M&MVI for free, once you've finished VI, X will probably be fully patched up, beware that you need UPlay even if you buy it from Steam)

Magrunner: Dark Pulse 19.99€ (I recommend the PS3 version though, it's also half price)

Gone Home 18.99€ (not much of a game but it was a short nice... experience; only worth playing if you know nothing about it beforehand)

Trine 2 16.99€ (very puzzle heavy and complex, so it's not for everyone)

Knytt Underground 5.99€ (this game is so beautiful, fun to play and amazing)

Please note that I focused only on the games I've actually played. Your list also lists some games that haven't been released yet, some of which I think will turn out to be very awesome (like Child of Light), but I can't really judge that yet.

There are also several games I can't recommend on that list but that's probably for another thread. =p

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    Hey coldReactive. Why don't you make use of HumbleBundle? Many of the games on that list were sold via bundles in the past. In fact many of them are sold right now: https://www.humblebundle.com/

From your list my favorites are in order of price (I list € prices since I'm from Europe and can't see US prices):

Might & Magic X Legacy 24.99€ (probably the best game I've played the past 5 years, it's still slightly buggy, though, go for the Deluxe Edition then you get M&MVI for free, once you've finished VI, X will probably be fully patched up, beware that you need UPlay even if you buy it from Steam)

Magrunner: Dark Pulse 19.99€ (I recommend the PS3 version though, it's also half price)

Gone Home 18.99€ (not much of a game but it was a short nice... experience; only worth playing if you know nothing about it beforehand)

Trine 2 16.99€ (very puzzle heavy and complex, so it's not for everyone)

Knytt Underground 5.99€ (this game is so beautiful, fun to play and amazing)

Please note that I focused only on the games I've actually played. Your list also lists some games that haven't been released yet, some of which I think will turn out to be very awesome (like Child of Light), but I can't really judge that yet.

There are also several games I can't recommend on that list but that's probably for another thread. =p
    I don't own a console anymore, and won't until I have a Television. Even then, it'll be a PS4 or later.

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    fallout tactics
    assassin's creed revelations
    the walking dead
    kentucky route zero
    gone home
    baldur's gate 2
    gemini rue
    Fallout Tactics can't be bought on Steam. I already own gemini rue. (Steam doesn't always remove games from my wishlist when I buy them. Thanks for reminding me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Minecraft
    Hyperbol
    Recettear
    Galcon
    Cooking Mama
    I already own Minecraft and Recettear. I don't have a handheld, and will never own one again, don't recommend Cooking Mama, It's not even on my Wishlist. Don't recommend non-steam games.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 02-28-2014 at 08:56 AM.

Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 139

I don't own a console anymore, and won't until I have a Television. Even then, it'll be a PS4 or later.
    Then I guess I say "Buy Magrunner only if you liked Portal, if you didn't play Portal yet, get Portal 1&2 first".