Suggest me a F2P game

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Suggest me a F2P game

Hello my name is Sooiv and i'm looking for a good f2p game for pc.
    I have played a few mmorpg's already but I never got to high level because the game got me bored all the time.

Here are some games that i already played and what my thoughts were about it

Runescape: I really liked it because i played it with some rl friends and I was almost never bored, but i quitted when I got hacked

ROM: I liked the graphics and the class system. I also had a little clanwith some nice guys and thats what actually kept me playing. I didn't like the grinding, but i did like the dungeons and the difficulity, but the pple in my clan became more and more inactive and i got bored so I quitted at about lv 30

Tribalwars: I really like the game because It's easy to make friends and it's fun to become the best, but I don't like it that you have to put so much time in it.

nfs: You had to pay real monney for a car so I quitted after the first houres of playing the game

LoL: I really liked the action, but I got bored about the same thing over and over again and the pple who where not friendly. I reached lv 29

Aion: I liked the graphics, the skills and the story, but i didn't like the grinding and I couldn't really make any friends.

UWO: I like the community, but the gameplay not so much and it's slow.

Vindictus: I liked the difficulity and the graphics, but again i coudln't make many friends and it got bored after doing instance after instance. I got to lv 45

Neverwinter: I didn't like how it felt, I didn't like the graphics, I didn't like how the skills looked & the action combat felt weird. I didn't like doing the same thing all the time but just in different places. I also couldn't make much friends. I did like the dugeons & the pvp.

Gunz the duel: I liked the combat, but It's the same thing all the time.

So this was a list of games that I already played. I'm looking for a game with a good community and good gameplay not the same thing all the time.

Thank you for your time and sorry if my english wasn't excellent.

Greeting
    Last edited by sooiv; 02-28-2014 at 05:21 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Good community and good gameplay that's not the usual thing, huh?

Ok first of all if you want the dungeons from Neverwinter but with a better feeling, I recommend Dungeons & Dragons Online. Those dungeons are amazing. However I'd go so far and say that you HAVE TO play this one with a fixed party. At least one friend (Rogue + Cleric) is needed.

Then I think of what you said about Vindictus. Seems like you like action combat but don't like the repetitiveness. Maybe try an action MMORPG that's more open world? For example Tera.
    I'd say Dragonica and Guild Wars 2 are even more unique but the first is anime 2.5D ish so I'm not sure if that's for you and GW2 is B2P and not really full action (but combat is smooth and fun).

When I read about your ROM impression I wanted to suggest Allods, but if you didn't like Aion during client and hard to find friends then you probably won't like Allods either.

I also want to point out Ragnarok Online. I'm not sure if you can bear the gameplay, it's ancient and feature no WASD movement, but the game is actually pretty good if you can take the graphics and movement style. It's somethat that just never gets boring for me. And people who liked Runescape and anime graphics usually also liked RO.

I could also suggest The Secret World, but again it's B2P and not F2P... I think you'd like it, though.

Maybe it helps!

Wow thank you. I will definitely try out some games that you suggested thank you very much!

I don't think that I would like dungeons and dragons online because I think that it's a bit like vindictus but in anime style?
    Tera looks great! But it laggs on my computer, I don't have a special gaming computer I should have said that.
    And Ragnarok is a bit to slow for me. I only liked runescape because of my rl friends who played it. If I would start playing it now I would probably get bored very easily.

I'm still open for suggestions, but thank you for the fast reply!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 26

My 2-bit list for you:
    D&D Online (though it gets dull after a while, it'll kill a few months at least)
    Lord of the Rings Online (Fairly substantial gameplay, could keep you for a while)
    Path of Exile (dungeon crawler similar to Diablo)
    Planetside 2 (I'm kinda running out of suggestions)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Dungeons and Dragons Online is nothing like Vindictus. While Vindictus is more about combat, Dungeon and Dragons Online is more about cooperation and clearing dungeon by solving puzzles. The dungeons actually have a narrator that tells what is currently happening. It has a very strong Pen & Paper feeling to it.
    Also D&D Online is NOT anime.

I think you mixed it up with Dragon Nest I guess?

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by sooiv View Post
    I don't think that I would like dungeons and dragons online because I think that it's a bit like vindictus but in anime style?
    Tera looks great! But it laggs on my computer, I don't have a special gaming computer I should have said that.
    And Ragnarok is a bit to slow for me. I only liked runescape because of my rl friends who played it. If I would start playing it now I would probably get bored very easily.

I'm still open for suggestions, but thank you for the fast reply!
    You need an intel processor to get past TERA's lagginess anyway usually. (Its HUD is the main culprit.)

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer

Currently i'm playing Aura kingdom and I like it, but it's way to easy. Does it get harder in later lv's or not? I heard that in WOW you have hard dungeons that take 2 hours to finish. Could you suggest me a f2p game with hard dungeons? It doesn't have to take 2 hours to complete.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 32

Allods Online has some difficult dungeons but I am still not clear about the population. I do know that EU and NA are being merged so maybe it'll increase. And Aura Kingdom does get more difficult to lvl up in later on.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I was able to see a new game this weekend and I think maybe you should give it a try. Here's what I could suggest:

•Aura Kingdom--it's like an upgraded version of Eden Eternal
    •Eden Eternal-has tons of costumes
    •Eclipse War--CBT on going
    •Ragnarok Online

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast