[WTS] Soul

Hybrid View

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Default [WTS] Soul

Would you sell your soul?
    How much?

Would you be willing to deliver the souls of your loved ones to your dark master for immortality or wealth?

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 151

What's a soul?

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Maybe nothing... Maybe everything...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

If you know of anyone selling souls, I'd like one for myself. Preferably a lawful good or neutral good.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

I would never sell mine. Its not worth burning in the flames of hell.

Would you rather burn in hell or cease existing altogether?
    EDIT: You posted a response too fast!
    Last edited by Phenoca; 03-01-2014 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Would you rather burn in hell or cease existing altogether?
    If i had to choose i would rather cease to exist this may sound crazy but i have seen hell many a time in the form of a vision/nightmare and i sure dont want to go there

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    I would never sell mine. Its not worth burning in the flames of hell.
    Would you rather burn in hell or cease existing altogether? The point of acquiring a sole for me would be to transcend death. I would purchase an immortal soul and use it to become a supernatural entity or to reincarnate. Yet without a soul I think you would just stop existing when you die. Which defeats the point of my survival instincts. I know four people who've attempted suicide (unsuccessfully), and idk how they can get past their survival instincts. It's kind of frustrating to know that I only have several decades of existence remaining, which is why I want to buy a soul. Don't you empathize with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Would you rather burn in hell or cease existing altogether? The point of acquiring a sole for me would be to transcend death. I would purchase an immortal soul and use it to become a supernatural entity or to reincarnate. Yet without a soul I think you would just stop existing when you die. Which defeats the point of my survival instincts. I know four people who've attempted suicide (unsuccessfully), and idk how they can get past their survival instincts. It's kind of frustrating to know that I only have several decades of existence remaining, which is why I want to buy a soul. Don't you empathize with me?
    We all have a soul. The choices you make in this life affects your life in the next world. Be wicked you will be judged the first death. untill the final judgement day then the 2nd death. My self i am not sure where i will end up. I am a confused person with a ton of problems with my mind. It says in the bible Jesus is the way to the father. My self i am trying to live a good life. As in hope that when i die i will finely be at peace. Its not for me to judge any one on there beliefs. I just want people to at least try preying to god and ask Jesus into your heart. Repent of your sins. Who knows i might be wrong and then again i may not. From the nightmares/visons i saw of hell it is a place i dont want to end up. About suicide my last attempt which was 2 years ago. I almost bead to death. All i rember was being in total darkness no sound nothing. But i knew i was there. Then i woke up with docs stichting my the wounds that came close to sliceing my main veins i was 1 inch from hitting them infact so close i could see them veins and other parts of my body.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 141

I don't have a soul. Therefore I must have sold it a long time ago.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.