Whatcha Cooking, Good Looking?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Default Whatcha Cooking, Good Looking?

So, what's on your plate? Got any foodography skills? Any secret recipes you'd like to share? This is the thread for you.

Currently I am baking some bread because I ran out of them and I want my damn'd BTO (Bacon, Tomato, Onion) sandwich.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 134

I scrambled some eggs this morning because I ran out of milk for my cereal. It was alright. Could have been better if I had cheese on me.
    I'll probably end up baking some fries for dinner (my kitchen skills are very limited).

Anyone wanna share some reaalllly reaalllly simple recipes? c:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamilla View Post
    I scrambled some eggs this morning because I ran out of milk for my cereal. It was alright. Could have been better if I had cheese on me.
    I'll probably end up baking some fries for dinner (my kitchen skills are very limited).

Anyone wanna share some reaalllly reaalllly simple recipes? c:
    What kind-of things are you looking to cook? Did you know that it's better to add salt to your eggs at the end because the salt will actually dehydrate the eggs and make them extremely dry.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I've actually been wanting to share a recipe lately. It's what I make at the end of the week when the things in my fridge are going bad.

5-10 green onions/scallions/chives name varies by region
    Package of button mushrooms
    2 cups rice
    1/4-1/2 can of pineapple chunks
    Soy sauce
    Cumin
    Sriracha
    Salt if so desired

Make rice and set aside. Slice mushrooms and cut chives. I use scissors for them because its easier. Add to a pan big enough to eventually hold the rice too. Cook on medium heat in a small amount of oil of your choosing. Cook mushrooms to the point you like them. I prefer mine a little raw. Reduce heat and add cooked rice. Add soy sauce and other spices to taste. I don't add salt because soy sauce is mad salty but whatever. Mix over heat and add in pineapple just to heat rather than cook. Eat. So simple.

I bet it's good with teriyaki sauce too.

Making some chicken soup tonight so I'll have food for a few days.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

2 eggs + 1 tablespoon of sugar + 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Whisk in a bowl. Using a papertowl folded into a small square, spread some oil of some type into a frying pan. There should be no excess oil. Then fry in layers, folding/flipping the layers together. Reapply oil from the papertowel after each layer to keep things easy.

Pretty much a quick and sloppy version of the fancy egg stuff used in sushi and Japanese bentos. Slightly sweet and fluffy, goes great with the taste of ketchup and it isn't covered in oil like most American fried eggs.

A lot of ketchup + a dab of mustard + a dash of Worcestershire sauce + about a cup or so of brown sugar (that's a guess... I just eye it so idk how much I actually use). Basically just taste it as you make it and add what you think needs added. Mix it together and you get some awesome BBQ sauce that goes great with anything. You can even just drop some on some steamed rice and it'll taste amazing. Don't need to heat it or anything, but you can if you want to help dissolve the sugars and whatnot. I prefer just to make it cold.

Cubed beef or pork marinated in whatever you like (for example, I like this Jamacin Jerk stuff, you can buy it bottled in most grocery stores. could do teriyaki). Leave it in there all day. Then cut up some peppers and whatever other crap you want in and cook it all together at medium to low temps on the stove. Pour in the meat (marinade and all) and cook/simmer that with it. It's done when the stuff isn't raw anymore. Then put it on top of some steamed rice and enjoy.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 03-02-2014 at 08:12 PM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

microwave ... 5 mins.

Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

noodles and pasta sauce
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

The Undead Reputation: 447

pizza, garlic bread and garlic dip. again. it's becoming my favourite meal unfortunately.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

My cooking skill is pretty low.
    Grilled Cheese, Flat Bread Pizza level.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast