Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whatcha Cooking, Good Looking?

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

ok so i have to ask wtf is shittons of euros mean? is that food or something? Just was kinda confused lol.

Edit.

Reread the post and I am starting to think it means cheap... but still not sure.
    Last edited by Metiphisto; 11-20-2014 at 07:11 AM. Reason: To Add content.

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 83

Quote Originally Posted by Metiphisto View Post
    ok so i have to ask wtf is shittons of euros mean? is that food or something? Just was kinda confused lol.

Edit.

Reread the post and I am starting to think it means cheap... but still not sure.
    Currency of the European Union.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euro

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

Quote Originally Posted by Metiphisto View Post

Edit.

A LOT of Euros.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    A LOT of Euros.
    AH i know what euros are but i read shittons as one word now i kinda feel dumb lol

Edit.

And here a pint or so of vanilla extract is around 6 or so USD for real extract or 2-3 USD for imitation. So what 4 euros for real and 1-2 or so for immation.
    Last edited by Metiphisto; 11-20-2014 at 11:41 AM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 366

The Common Sense United Front
    ZAZAZAZAAAA, DADADADAAAA DAAAA, SHWAMSHWAMSHWAMMMM DUUUU DIIIII DAAAAAAAAAA

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 448

Warios Bad Accent Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by hian View Post

you cookings lungs?

only organs i like is the liver and heart. prefer heart over liver but what to each his own
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Rest in peace mum we shall meet again one day. For now i know that you are watching me.

Be caring and show care to each other. To love an enemy will one day touch his heart.
    The shadowy figures still watch me. Mock me and torment me. With there blank stares i wonder who they are. And what they want with me.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 242

# ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

messed up my custard today because I used too few egg yolks, RiP

Forum PvPer Reputation: 435

today i cooked some rotini with chicken coated with a bit of franks hot sauce, added green onions, diced cherry tomatoes, some ground dried chili pepper, and some parsley.

i also made some rice with teriyaki salmon, green onions, diced dark olive slices, and some lemon juice and parsley

they were both good
    i hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS

[center][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdlJ_szMK5I"]

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    today i cooked some rotini with chicken coated with a bit of franks hot sauce, added green onions, diced cherry tomatoes, some ground dried chili pepper, and some parsley.

i also made some rice with teriyaki salmon, green onions, diced dark olive slices, and some lemon juice and parsley

they were both good
    wow thats a lot of calories i hope u went running/biking for like 7 hours after day

Banned Reputation: 278

I reheated some pork chops that someone in my house made. I's probably the best reheater I know.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by LastDemon View Post
    I reheated some pork chops that someone in my house made. I's probably the best reheater I know.
    gross .

Quote Originally Posted by reformed potat View Post
    gross .
    They were alright.
    Probably would eat them again. Especially when there's nothing else to reheat in the house.
    I could have tried cooking scrambled eggs but I always mess those up.

Eating more of what I had yesterday but with a different pico blend.

- - - Updated - - -

I could have tried cooking scrambled eggs but I always mess those up.
    Medium-low heat, high quality eggs, let the pan heat up before dropping some oil or another fat into it. DON'T USE A CAST IRON SKILLET! Embrace non-stick pans when you're cooking eggs and your life will be so much grander.

If you get high quality eggs then you can skip the milk or cream and instead turn a few knobs of butter into the egg as it cooks.

Heat is a heavily debated thing. Some people say to go lower, some to go way higher, I personally prefer lower because, imo, cooking an egg to fast will result in an extremely dry scramble.

Always preheat your pan before you add oil to it. Heating the oil and pan at the same time will cause the oil to evaporate and make the surface sticky. I prefer olive oil because a little goes a long way. Bacon grease is also good but won't result in pretty looking eggs; tastes amazing though.

Pinch of salt into the mix before the pan then salt to taste when on the plate.

Follow these tips and you should have an egg that is neither soupy or cardboard.

P.S. Eggs were actually the thing that got me into cooking because, when I was younger, I couldn't make a scrambled egg to save my life and started looking up all kinds of recipes for them. That lead to me finding out how fun it is to cook and experiment with your food.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    messed up my custard today because I used too few egg yolks, RiP
    Messed up my whipped cream the other day because I used to much sugar in my egg whites.
    Last edited by Phanein; 05-03-2015 at 04:16 PM.

# ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

Oh man I forgot this thread.

We've been cooking on the smoker for a month now every weekend. Did some smoked chicken wings with a special homemade firehouse jack mustard sauce and crisped em up over the propane. So so good.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 34

I made a delicious veggie pasta for dinner. Yum.

It took me a few days but I got a decent looking breakfast burrito. Egg, cheese, beef with taco seasoning, rice, and some tortilla. I got the scrambled egg part down but got the idea to not scramble them and instead go for like an omelet deal. Beef was made by someone else in my house and seasoned by them since they wanted tacos for May 5th. I can do rice easily and it's one of my go to things when I actually have to cook. It didn't taste very good though, so I put hot sauce on it as I ate it, but still it's probably the closest thing I've made to a meal on my own.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 121

It took me a few days but I got a decent looking breakfast burrito. Egg, cheese, beef with taco seasoning, rice, and some tortilla. I got the scrambled egg part down but got the idea to not scramble them and instead go for like an omelet deal. Beef was made by someone else in my house and seasoned by them since they wanted tacos for May 5th. I can do rice easily and it's one of my go to things when I actually have to cook. It didn't taste very good though, so I put hot sauce on it as I ate it, but still it's probably the closest thing I've made to a meal on my own.
    Looks good man. keep up cooking you will get better. Ive been cooking since i was a early teen.Cooking is easy
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Death is beautiful. Death is sweet. For me my sweet death i love thy pale skin. Bring me to a world of peace. Take me to the endless grey mist. Let me talk to the wise tree in the forest. Let me see my long past loved ones. And give me mine wings. Take me to the Maker. O sweet death come for me soon.
    Death is the beginning.
    Love sees no bounds.

Muffin-pan deep dish pizzas w/ tomato & mozzarella

Had some left over dough from the muffin pizza's.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 34

I made a pie with feta cheese, olives, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. Oh yeah.

Branching into cold brew territory. Trying to the best ratio for me. Right now I've used 4/1 ratio but I'm thinking of going 2.5/1 for a more syrup consistency.

Cold Brew Latte

Similar to the above. Following the delicious Pad Preaw Whan Thai that potat suggested I came home craving a light dessert flavored drink.

This is my cold brew mocha latte: