problem with rose online

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default problem with rose online

first off it only stays at 60 fps which is fine but in town it drops down to the 20s?

any ways the game lags still. i mean the fps is not stable at all? the game will i dont really know how to explain it will have hang ups? like when i was on my mount the game would hang for a second are two then go on? When there is a lot of players fighting it repeats that over and over? the game is really old so i know my pc should be able to run it. Is this normal for this game. Aslo when i pan the camra down to the ground i get 120 fps but when looking forward it only gos to 60 fps but is not stable?
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Elsa! :3 Reputation: 572

Your

PC

Is

Shitty

Save up, get a good CPU and GPU, possibly a new HDD as well and enjoy your higher FPS.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    Save up, get a good CPU and GPU, possibly a new HDD as well and enjoy your higher FPS.
    Bunz, his motherboard probably needs help as well. So a MB is the first thing he should purchase.

I normally don't suggest buying parts one at a time, but dubs you're a rare and special case because your PC is so old.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

He has an AM3 Mobo IIRC. He should be able to have a Phenom II x4 in it. :/

There still are better options though but regardless, that's still one huge upgrade.

i know i need to upgrade. moneys real problem right now. will be a while befor i can save up. thanks guys for the replys
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

He has an AM3 Mobo IIRC. He should be able to have a Phenom II x4 in it. :/

There still are better options though but regardless, that's still one huge upgrade.
    Oh, I thought he still had that Windows 95 or ME computer that he was talking about in the other thread. If he has an AM3 mobo I think he should make the jump to the PIIX4 ASAP.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

The Undead Reputation: 438

Need to play some post apocalyptic horror MUDs. yr PC will have no problems with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Oh, I thought he still had that Windows 95 or ME computer that he was talking about in the other thread. If he has an AM3 mobo I think he should make the jump to the PIIX4 ASAP.
    I'm pretty sure he just runs the classic theme on his windows for god knows which reason.

I'm pretty sure he just runs the classic theme on his windows for god knows which reason.
    yep i run classic theme :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    oO i said i had awin 95? really?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast