MMORPG Eclipse War Online

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 14

Default MMORPG Eclipse War Online

The game looks amusing because they have 4 classes for each races so i have many variety of choices to choose from. Aside from that the game has unique system called character transformation i really loved the idea of that.And i just noticed something that the game has too laggy when im turning my character around(maybe it is just because on my internet connection) It seems like the graphic is not that good but i think itís enough for now. And i hope theyíre open with suggestions so that the game will improve and (We, Players) can enjoy the game.

Have you heard about this game? and your thoughts?
    Comments will highly appreciated.
    ---
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Why? Why did he jump over?!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by review
    All beasts and monsters in Eclipse War can drop a special Transformation Card, allowing your character to take their physical form.
    Hnnnng. I'm gonna make a pretty female character and find a pretty female monster and farm it till it drops a card!!! How do I register for CBT?
    Last edited by Phenoca; 03-03-2014 at 10:37 AM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Hnnnng. I'm gonna make a pretty female character and find a pretty female monster and farm it till it drops a card!!! How do I register for CBT?
    It is Open CBT...why do they even call it Closed to begin with?

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by executin View Post
    It is Open CBT...why do they even call it Closed to begin with?
    Closed Betas are only when you can't get into the game without a code / invite. Open Beta is when you can get into the game just by registering an account with the publisher.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: FFXIV:Heavensward, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Closed Betas are only when you can't get into the game without a code / invite. Open Beta is when you can get into the game just by registering an account with the publisher.
    It was a rethorical question. I didn't call it CBT, developers did. I still wonder why they do that when you are not required to apply for "closed" beta test.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

At times, developers will leave the game in CBT but provide access codes for anyone who signs up.
    It's typically done when the game is nearing OBT or if they just need more testers.

It may also be done when developers don't fully understand what open and closed mean or
    When they want OBT exposure with CBT responsibility.

The possibilities are endless.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 03-04-2014 at 03:18 AM.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    At times, developers will leave the game in CBT but provide access codes for anyone who signs up.
    It's typically done when the game is nearing OBT or if they just need more testers.

It may also be done when developers don't fully understand what open and closed mean or
    When they want OBT exposure with CBT responsibility.

The possibilities are endless.
    +1 on that. When I first saw this post, I was wondering where will they provide the key. I found out later that no keys are required. lol

Heads or Tails Reputation: 52

Soo, regardless of the beta-status, did anyone play the game? Is it worth a try?

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    Soo, regardless of the beta-status, did anyone play the game? Is it worth a try?
    If it has forced open world pvp (Which no one has told me if it does even though I asked in another thread) then not in my opinion.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: FFXIV:Heavensward, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Where ever you will live, I will find you

I heard that the PVP is like AOS, that word AOS is not familiar to me, but when I search in google it is like Starcraft and base on the official website the PVP is a Tri - lane so I am assuming that the PVP is like Moba games for example Dota 2, LOL or HON which is a Tri-lane. Just my guess

Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    I am currently playing the game, but I haven't experienced the PVP. The interesting part of this game is collecting cards, transform, leveling them up and acquire their skills.
    Last edited by JigsawPuzzle; 03-05-2014 at 04:10 AM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast