Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MMORPG Eclipse War Online

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

gender lock, clunky animations, "polish" options in graphics disabled....

really was excited for the transformation idea but this is just not bearable
    First self-made signature:

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I tried this game and i was hooked on collecting transformation cards. to bad the magic stormer doesn't have a female version of it. It would be great to customize a female magic stormer.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I agree with you on that @jigsawPuzzle . I'm fond at collecting transformation cards and to see what good combination that i can come up too. Though I'm not that impressed with the game graphics.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

I don't play Eclipse War for it's graphics. I like collecting stuff in-game like back in my Ragnarok days, I collect cards but I dont use them. They are just there for collection. But this game allows me to actually use them so I like collecting and combining cards in-game.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Downloading now, will see you guys in game.

Is it bad that i actually like this game? Card collecting is super fun.

IGN: Malicre

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 27

I liked it too.
    IGN: Katagiri

Did 1-21 today, will be back tomorrow to continue leveling. Ill give the game 2-3 more days before i post the pros and cons.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

I'll go ahead and post the pros and cons for you.

Pros:
    - Card collecting
    - Transformation
    - Moba pvp + other forms of pvp
    - Not cash shop based (theoretically)

Cons:
    - Graphics equivalent to a 90s mmo (Bad)
    - Clunky and slow
    - Combat "feels" slow and clunky
    - Character customization lacks and is straight up ugly for certain classes (which is only what...3 or 4 classes per faction?) for example, a hunter on one faction forces you to be an ugly old man with a beard...not a fan.
    - Gender locked
    - Despite over 10k downloads, game feels empty and dead. Wasn't able to even successfully que in a moba match for an hour before giving up.
    - Forums have like 2 threads in them
    - No available guides on classes for pve/pvp (kind of makes a statement on how popular the game is as well.)

Whew, lots of cons vs transformation and card collecting. There's my list!

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Yeah I agree that Battlefield remains as "queue" most of my guild mates didn't complete the battlefield training quest. They should make an event on the battlefield for training level to promote the training so players may complete their quest.

Did the first dungeon today and there definitely not easy, Maybe its because some of the mechanics are broken (aggro, pathing, etc) or just because the monsters have way to much damn hp (160k hp on last boss of the first dungeon). While it is possible to complete them in there current state you do need to be overleveled a bit and have a decent team comp.

The game has its flaws but if your looking for a mmo that has a monster collection type of deal then i would say give it a shot.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10
    Where ever you will live, I will find you

We did complete the first dungeon in Rumen race which is Styx Cave there are 2 kinds of boss each caves and you just need 2 healers and 1 hunter in a part. The hunter will be the decoy to lure monsters and kill one by one. Its just easy if you know the trick, but yeah I agree with you its kind of hard when you enter the dungeon the same level bracket.
    Last edited by JigsawPuzzle; 04-30-2014 at 04:14 AM.

My PC specs:
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 4.0GHZ
    Graphic Card: Zotac GTX 970 Amp Omega Core Edition 4gb ddr5 256bit
    RAM: 2 pcs. of Ripjaws 8gbx2 ddr3 1600mhz
    Mobo: ASUS 990fx Sabertooth R2.0
    Cooler: Hyper 212x
    Case: Cougar Solution AF-2

Quote Originally Posted by -JK- View Post
    So what do you guys think of the game? Feels like I'm playing a game that was made ten years ago tbh x.x
    Does the graphic looks 10 years ago or you brought your computer 10 years ago?

Last edited by ExtremeRavage; 05-01-2014 at 05:54 AM.

That monster really looks like Nevermore! and when I saw it on the free cards while I creating characters I immediately chose this one.

My PC specs:

Saying the graphics is from 10 yrs ago is too much. Yes, it's a bit outdated but it's still in the respectable or so-so level for today's gaming.

Yeah its really an addicting game once you put time into it, My stormer is currently level 31 and im having a blast. Kaligo out number Rumen 3-1 tho, so if anyone plans on starting i would suggest rolling on that side so we can have more pvp battlegrounds pop.

Also for any Rumen scum on this forum, quit being tools and rushing the nexus, man up and fight fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Cfuson2012 View Post
    Yeah its really an addicting game once you put time into it, My stormer is currently level 31 and im having a blast. Kaligo out number Rumen 3-1 tho, so if anyone plans on starting i would suggest rolling on that side so we can have more pvp battlegrounds pop.

Also for any Rumen scum on this forum, quit being tools and rushing the nexus, man up and fight fair.
    That's funny, the way I see it Rumen outnumbers Kaligo.

Yes there's a lot of players in Rumen as I notice and for Kaligo the only active guild that I've seen is PlaysBoys.

My PC specs:

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    Yes, it's a bit outdated but it's still in the respectable or so-so level for today's gaming.
    Best joke I've heard all week!

There's an update for Moba PVP and it's really useful now cause you can see each others queue.

Tried to like the game i really did (played it for over a week) but there was just so much wrong with it. the exp rate past level 20 is atrocious and don't even get me started with the pvp. It takes forever to get into a match (low population and all) and then when you get into a match the game becomes more of a nexus rush (you can attack the nexus without killing any towers).

There are so many glitches and exploits like getting mobs stuck in the wall were they coulden't do any damage, popi (suppose to be an rare mob that spawns on every map that drops item boxes) spawns every 1 second after being killed and in the same general vicinity over and over. The guild i was in abused all of these things and we never got reported but when you combine all of these issues with the pvp and slow exp rate its easy to tell that the game has no future.
    Last edited by Cfuson2012; 05-07-2014 at 03:12 PM.

I haven't knew this they should fix it but they updated the battlefield and you can see the players count on queue. Also the made event for this PVP

My PC specs:

Quote Originally Posted by Cfuson2012 View Post
    Tried to like the game i really did (played it for over a week) but there was just so much wrong with it. the exp rate past level 20 is atrocious and don't even get me started with the pvp. It takes forever to get into a match (low population and all) and then when you get into a match the game becomes more of a nexus rush (you can attack the nexus without killing any towers).

There are so many glitches and exploits like getting mobs stuck in the wall were they coulden't do any damage, popi (suppose to be an rare mob that spawns on every map that drops item boxes) spawns every 1 second after being killed and in the same general vicinity over and over. The guild i was in abused all of these things and we never got reported but when you combine all of these issues with the pvp and slow exp rate its easy to tell that the game has no future.
    The drops are just for a low level and most of the guilds are doing this and gather items for their new members.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeRavage View Post
    The drops are just for a low level and most of the guilds are doing this and gather items for their new members.
    The drops are random but on the higher end, i was in "envy" and we farmed the hell out of that mob. Those boxes give the best potions in the game, scrolls and anything from common to legendary items and yes i have gotten a few lvl 45 legendaries from the boxes. Again, there is a reason the population is non existent.

After about 300 boxes i had 600 of both mana/hp greater potions, 400 greater dual potions, legendary stat scrolls, tons of uncommon/rare/epic gear and 2 legendary items.

There is a dude on Rumen side that has farmed over 1000 boxes with his max level hunter, just open up the auction house and look for any lvl 45 legendaries, you will see his name over and over.

For anyone still wondering about the server population, just take a look at there forums.
    Last edited by Cfuson2012; 05-13-2014 at 01:04 PM.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

this game was published by YNK..the most greedy company ever created.. Been playing their games for over 6 years now and whenever a new patch comes, a lot of new OP stuff comes with it and a lot of P2W items in Item mall.
    YNk company is a small company who has a small playerbase, but rich playerbase and that's how they earn money. You can expect Eclipse war to be good for some time and when people get used to it, more and more op and retarded stuff will keep comming