I don't play Eclipse War for it's graphics. I like collecting stuff in-game like back in my Ragnarok days, I collect cards but I dont use them. They are just there for collection. But this game allows me to actually use them so I like collecting and combining cards in-game.
- Card collecting
- Moba pvp + other forms of pvp
- Not cash shop based (theoretically)
- Graphics equivalent to a 90s mmo (Bad)
- Clunky and slow
- Combat "feels" slow and clunky
- Character customization lacks and is straight up ugly for certain classes (which is only what...3 or 4 classes per faction?) for example, a hunter on one faction forces you to be an ugly old man with a beard...not a fan.
- Gender locked
- Despite over 10k downloads, game feels empty and dead. Wasn't able to even successfully que in a moba match for an hour before giving up.
- Forums have like 2 threads in them
- No available guides on classes for pve/pvp (kind of makes a statement on how popular the game is as well.)
Whew, lots of cons vs transformation and card collecting. There's my list!
Yeah I agree that Battlefield remains as "queue" most of my guild mates didn't complete the battlefield training quest. They should make an event on the battlefield for training level to promote the training so players may complete their quest.