MMORPG Eclipse War Online

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Tried to like the game i really did (played it for over a week) but there was just so much wrong with it. the exp rate past level 20 is atrocious and don't even get me started with the pvp. It takes forever to get into a match (low population and all) and then when you get into a match the game becomes more of a nexus rush (you can attack the nexus without killing any towers).

There are so many glitches and exploits like getting mobs stuck in the wall were they coulden't do any damage, popi (suppose to be an rare mob that spawns on every map that drops item boxes) spawns every 1 second after being killed and in the same general vicinity over and over. The guild i was in abused all of these things and we never got reported but when you combine all of these issues with the pvp and slow exp rate its easy to tell that the game has no future.
    Last edited by Cfuson2012; 05-07-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Where ever you will live, I will find you

I haven't knew this they should fix it but they updated the battlefield and you can see the players count on queue. Also the made event for this PVP

My PC specs:
    Processor: AMD FX 4300 3.8GHZ QUAD CORE
    Graphic Card: Powercolor Devil R9 270x 2gb ddr5 256bit
    RAM: 2 pcs. of Corsair Vengeance 8gbx2 ddr3 1333mhz
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Cfuson2012 View Post
    Tried to like the game i really did (played it for over a week) but there was just so much wrong with it. the exp rate past level 20 is atrocious and don't even get me started with the pvp. It takes forever to get into a match (low population and all) and then when you get into a match the game becomes more of a nexus rush (you can attack the nexus without killing any towers).

There are so many glitches and exploits like getting mobs stuck in the wall were they coulden't do any damage, popi (suppose to be an rare mob that spawns on every map that drops item boxes) spawns every 1 second after being killed and in the same general vicinity over and over. The guild i was in abused all of these things and we never got reported but when you combine all of these issues with the pvp and slow exp rate its easy to tell that the game has no future.
    The drops are just for a low level and most of the guilds are doing this and gather items for their new members.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeRavage View Post
    The drops are just for a low level and most of the guilds are doing this and gather items for their new members.
    The drops are random but on the higher end, i was in "envy" and we farmed the hell out of that mob. Those boxes give the best potions in the game, scrolls and anything from common to legendary items and yes i have gotten a few lvl 45 legendaries from the boxes. Again, there is a reason the population is non existent.

After about 300 boxes i had 600 of both mana/hp greater potions, 400 greater dual potions, legendary stat scrolls, tons of uncommon/rare/epic gear and 2 legendary items.

There is a dude on Rumen side that has farmed over 1000 boxes with his max level hunter, just open up the auction house and look for any lvl 45 legendaries, you will see his name over and over.

For anyone still wondering about the server population, just take a look at there forums.
    Last edited by Cfuson2012; 05-13-2014 at 02:04 PM.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

this game was published by YNK..the most greedy company ever created.. Been playing their games for over 6 years now and whenever a new patch comes, a lot of new OP stuff comes with it and a lot of P2W items in Item mall.
    YNk company is a small company who has a small playerbase, but rich playerbase and that's how they earn money. You can expect Eclipse war to be good for some time and when people get used to it, more and more op and retarded stuff will keep comming

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Where ever you will live, I will find you

After the maintenance I saw a pet preview on their launcher. I never knew about it, and after i log-in it was available in the Item Mall.

this game was published by YNK..the most greedy company ever created.. Been playing their games for over 6 years now and whenever a new patch comes, a lot of new OP stuff comes with it and a lot of P2W items in Item mall.
    YNk company is a small company who has a small playerbase, but rich playerbase and that's how they earn money. You can expect Eclipse war to be good for some time and when people get used to it, more and more op and retarded stuff will keep comming
    I never played any YNK games and after I browse the forum. I knew that Playwith is called YNK before. Well if you have a bad experience in the past. I hope it does not happen now since they already change their name. But I play Rohan before until I reach level 10 and got bored until I saw Eclipse War to their website then I play and stick to it.
    Last edited by JigsawPuzzle; 05-21-2014 at 04:18 AM.

My PC specs:
    Processor: AMD FX 4300 3.8GHZ QUAD CORE
    Graphic Card: Powercolor Devil R9 270x 2gb ddr5 256bit
    RAM: 2 pcs. of Corsair Vengeance 8gbx2 ddr3 1333mhz
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0

This game has entered to Steam's Green Light. It's better to play this game on steam since all of my games are on steam.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I purchase one pet and I love it. I hope they release more pets in the future.
    If you have to choose from Girlfriend or FPS Games? what would you choose?
    Basics: On FPS, it'll just give you headshots, while having girlfriend, it'll give you headaches, its just that simple. =p

I really wanted to play this on steam since steam wallet is more convenient than the normal RPs

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeRavage View Post
    I really wanted to play this on steam since steam wallet is more convenient than the normal RPs
    I didn't know that. Tried to vote the game on steam but it won't let me vote with a newly made account. It sez I have to purchase a game first or something like that so I searched Eclipse War but it's not there yet.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678