So.. random, why does everyone hate and ignore me?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Default So.. random, why does everyone hate and ignore me?

I was a member of the old forum (Monster and Me section only), and been here since the new forums (Syetactic, Pandemonium, Synsane).
    I've been banned, abused and allowed back. I try to put my all in every post I do, because one liners, gifs and pictures plague the content of the forums now, and even I have succumb to some of it. I've led many clans and guilds for Onrpg, including English clans in Foreign MMOs and all of the Xfire groups. I've played countless MMOs with almost everyone from the Free MMO section. I've made numerous guides, and even was on the OnRPG MMO team.

Yet now a days, no one even acknowledges my posts anymore, or even knows who I am!

I feel unwanted and hated by the community here now. I know I've had some new names on the board, but damn. I've grown up with this community, but now I feel like a forgotten child.

I took a little break from the forum and have come back completely unwanted.

Why do you guys hate me so?!

Does anyone even know who I am?!

T-T

I'm going to go cry in a corner now. My gamer peers don't want me anymore. D;! Where do I belong now?!
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

The Undead Reputation: 447

>caring

there's your problem right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    >caring

there's your problem right there.
    Yeah.. but the Cheers theme song.. D;!

Don't you dare quote me!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Lol, if you care so much about what other people think here it's better for you to just leave or you'll turn into duby the second, claiming you wouldn't care, yet go to such lenghts to get people "recognize" your existence. Believe me. You don't want to be a duby.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

You see, I genuinely didn't care until now. Now the douchebag in me is taking over and insists on hating you.

I'll never understand why someone cares how other random, completely strange people see them over the internet.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-04-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Of course you didn't care before, you didn't know who I was before.

What's so bad about caring?
    It's no good being a member of a community who doesn't want you. I haven't had much fun around here anymore because no one begins discussions with me. All my posts go unnoticed.

I missed the clique access for this forum. Ya'll have a community within the community, and I'm just seeing how true of a outcast I've really become.

Don't you dare quote me!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

Care bears make themselfs outcasts....

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Care bears make themselfs outcasts....
    That doesn't make sense, because I've been outcasted before I've expressed my concern for being outcasted. I've never done anything for Onrpg wanting retribution for it. Hell, I don't even like getting rep because I wanted to boycott the system.

Now a days, I make a reply to a thread hoping for a fun conversation, and I get ignored. I feel it's because no one knows who I am, so no one cares to agree or disagree with my opinions. So basically it leaves me feeling left out of the conversations.

What's the point of saying anything when no one can hear you. We say things in hopes for others to hear us.

I've even gotten agreement replies, however, the argument continues with what I just said ignored and never brought back up because the focus has moved onto a more popular OnRPGer.

I'm not used to cliques formed inside of Forums. But Onrpg has been here for so long, it could be considered a society. Within societies you have groups and status. Whether that be friends, people with reputation, people who make you laugh, people you look for knowledge on specific topics, people you focus, and people you forget.

I feel forgotten because I'm ignored. I'm wondering why. I feel I bring much to the table.

What I care about is Onrpg. What I fear is a closed community. A place where new comers feel unwanted and outshined by our active posters. The Onrpg I remember was a warm place. People would find these boards randomly, and never leave; the community was too great.

There is no secret that the community has dropped largely in number. For someone like me who has been here through everything to feel so disconnected with the community means something has happened. Something has changed.

Not all changed is good or bad, but what is making OnRPG feel so cold?

I'm using myself as the staple example, because I doubt it feels this way for many of you. I'm just an outcast, but I love OnRPG.

Don't you dare quote me!

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

No, its because we only have like 25 people here anymore and a third of them are strictly lurkers. Perfectly viable threads die all the time, its not just you.

And although I couldn't tell you what your name was if someone asked, I definitely recognize your avatar and remember you. Just don't change it lol. I recognize your name too but mainly identify people by their 6 year old avatars.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Dont feel bad man im hated too :P
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast