So.. random, why does everyone hate and ignore me?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Lol, if you care so much about what other people think here it's better for you to just leave or you'll turn into duby the second, claiming you wouldn't care, yet go to such lenghts to get people "recognize" your existence. Believe me. You don't want to be a duby.
    yea because im such a bad person. im probably one of the nicest folks you could ever meet if ya gave me chance. but your to quick to judge people. have fun though. i dont like to wish bad on any one. but if you had my mind and the things that go through maybe you would think twice about how you treat me. ive told you guys a lot of my problems but some my self i will not share as it is to disturbing
    Last edited by duby; 03-04-2014 at 06:08 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Who cares! Oh my god!

Do you see me complaining nobody replies to my posts in Screenshot thread while others respond to someone with the screenshots from the same game but he just posts there more often?
    I couldn't give two shits about this whole "duby" trend here which is why I ignore it because I honestly think it's ****ing stupid. I constantly post stuff just for the sake of content and don't even care if I am being ignored regardless of the fact that I am actively posting in the thread because people still absorb the information and use it to further continue the discussion.
    I can't even tell if I am a part of this "clique" of yours because not once in all these years I even thought about the fact that I am not a part of the "cool group" or one of the "inside people" because I post here for the sake of content or to just dick around. If I get a response, fine, maybe I"ll try to do something about but mostly I try to ignore people if they reply to me because I can't be bothered and just hoping somebody will pick up the ball I dropped and continue in my place.
    Nobody hates anyone. Stop patronizing yourself because people ignore you simply on the basis that they have nothing to add to your posts and just rather avoid posting dumb stuff or get involved in a discussion they've been in a thousand times before.
    If I had to post in every single dumb thread that is anything duby related I would probably be banned the moment he started his "thing".

Just because I am not a part of something doesn't mean I hate it.

Yep because i am the most terrible person in the world. Go on and hate me i really do not care. I will if i choose to do so make a thread. And really dont care if i get a response or not. I keep a lot of things bottled up inside and it dose hurt. Some times i have to vent ya know. Any ways go on hate me. I think its funny to be truefull.

To be in reality i dont have feelings for any one. I dont care at all. Its something i fight every day. If i had my way everyone on this earth would be dead but meh

I can be a ass hole and i can be nice. You choose
    Last edited by duby; 03-04-2014 at 06:15 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    Yep because i am the most terrible person in the world. Go on and hate me i really do not care. I will if i choose to do so make a thread. And really dont care if i get a response or not. I keep a lot of things bottled up inside and it dose hurt. Some times i have to vent ya know. Any ways go on hate me. I think its funny to be truefull.

To be in reality i dont have feelings for any one. I dont care at all. Its something i fight every day. If i had my way everyone on this earth would be dead but meh

I can be a ass hole and i can be nice. You choose
    I'll put you on my ignore list because you constantly think I am talking about you. I honestly don't care about you. I don't hate you, but I just don't ****ing care at all.

EDIT: This is taking a nose-dive to the ground. Nothing good comes out of these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    I'll put you on my ignore list because you constantly think I am talking about you. I honestly don't care about you. I don't hate you, but I just don't ****ing care at all.
    have fun

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

songz .... nope doesn't ring any bells.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

When I read Duby's posts I always hear it in the voice of a 8 year old lol

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 151

Syetactic sounds kinda familiar.. did you play Maple or something?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

First let me patronize you a little, since I am a well known dickhead with a reputation to defend:
    You need to find yourself, over whining. You are expressing to the world at the top of your voice that you are inadequate. It's obvious that you are convinced of it yourself. You want to change how miserable you are, by being a pest about it?

On the other hand, I had a two part day today myself, with part a) being completely excellent and part b) the social part, which is supposedly time for me to enjoy, being a staring at the floor fest that made me feel horrible. Now that I am coming out of being depressed about it, I am getting so full of unfocused anger that I want to bash my head against the wall... As if that would finally fix my life.
    So yea, I am ready to admit, that I know you post in sections which I only lurk. I also know who you are.
    Last edited by Ronin; 03-04-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Stay frosty.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Duby doesn't seem to realize that a forum is not a democracy. If he wants to vent his shit do it somewhere else. No one cares who you are or what you do in reallife. It's a gaming forum. Want to share something happy? Be my guest~ But countless of threads seeking attention and being the buzzkill in every single f*cking thread you post in, then you can just f*ck off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast