So.. random, why does everyone hate and ignore me?

Hybrid View

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Default So.. random, why does everyone hate and ignore me?

I was a member of the old forum (Monster and Me section only), and been here since the new forums (Syetactic, Pandemonium, Synsane).
    I've been banned, abused and allowed back. I try to put my all in every post I do, because one liners, gifs and pictures plague the content of the forums now, and even I have succumb to some of it. I've led many clans and guilds for Onrpg, including English clans in Foreign MMOs and all of the Xfire groups. I've played countless MMOs with almost everyone from the Free MMO section. I've made numerous guides, and even was on the OnRPG MMO team.

Yet now a days, no one even acknowledges my posts anymore, or even knows who I am!

I feel unwanted and hated by the community here now. I know I've had some new names on the board, but damn. I've grown up with this community, but now I feel like a forgotten child.

I took a little break from the forum and have come back completely unwanted.

Why do you guys hate me so?!

Does anyone even know who I am?!

T-T

I'm going to go cry in a corner now. My gamer peers don't want me anymore. D;! Where do I belong now?!
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

The Undead Reputation: 438

>caring

there's your problem right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    >caring

there's your problem right there.
    Yeah.. but the Cheers theme song.. D;!

Don't you dare quote me!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195

Lol, if you care so much about what other people think here it's better for you to just leave or you'll turn into duby the second, claiming you wouldn't care, yet go to such lenghts to get people "recognize" your existence. Believe me. You don't want to be a duby.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

You see, I genuinely didn't care until now. Now the douchebag in me is taking over and insists on hating you.

I'll never understand why someone cares how other random, completely strange people see them over the internet.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-04-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Of course you didn't care before, you didn't know who I was before.

What's so bad about caring?
    It's no good being a member of a community who doesn't want you. I haven't had much fun around here anymore because no one begins discussions with me. All my posts go unnoticed.

I missed the clique access for this forum. Ya'll have a community within the community, and I'm just seeing how true of a outcast I've really become.

Don't you dare quote me!

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Lol, if you care so much about what other people think here it's better for you to just leave or you'll turn into duby the second, claiming you wouldn't care, yet go to such lenghts to get people "recognize" your existence. Believe me. You don't want to be a duby.
    yea because im such a bad person. im probably one of the nicest folks you could ever meet if ya gave me chance. but your to quick to judge people. have fun though. i dont like to wish bad on any one. but if you had my mind and the things that go through maybe you would think twice about how you treat me. ive told you guys a lot of my problems but some my self i will not share as it is to disturbing
    Last edited by duby; 03-04-2014 at 06:08 PM.
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men