Eclipse War Online MMORPG Disscusion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

Default Eclipse War Online MMORPG Disscusion

Eclipse War Online

Eclipse War is currently in Closed Beta Testing at Playwith Interactive! In this exciting new MMORPG you are thrust into a fantasy world where two races are battling for ultimate control of the continent, Karis. Harness the power of the living world around you and take the form of any of the monsters and beasts you find in this brand new adventure! http://eclipsewar.playrohan.com/

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 16

Transforming into monsters is cool but other than that it's very generic.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

True, the graphics is not something new. Their selling point is their transformation card although there are other new feature that I'm not used to. When I tried the game, I noticed that night and day affects your character if it's transformed into something else, say a ghoul--which is more active at night. Then there's the prey and predator thing. Example is when I transformed into a rabbit and tried to attack a human soldier. It's much difficult to defeat the human as it's the natural predator of the rabbit.

It seems interesting but I'd like to see some improvements from this game. First and foremost is the graphics. It's too "generic" like Tyria said. Another one is customization. I want an MMO where I could really customize my character--from its look to its clothing. Another one is the camera. I feel like it's not smooth enough or maybe a little difficult to deal with.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 245

It's not really all that bad of a game, but it seems to be too easy.

Also, I really hate invisible walls, they are a pain in the ass. Also, this game has the dreaded kill stealing, I hate that more than invisible walls!

I've played twice now, and I've seen a total of 3 other people............................................ ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 17

Looks very uninspired

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 15

I don't really understand why it's getting a bad rap. It looks smoother / plays better than a lot of the grinders out today.

There's almost no character customization appearance wise, which did disappoint me. But the UI is nice and the graphics engine itself isn't terrible.

Better than say Troy or 9Dragons. I'm just wondering if they're gonna slow down the EXP rates, I got to level 20 in no time.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Where ever you will live, I will find you

I agree with you most of the game today is brilliant graphics, but it easy to grind once you reach the max level you won't do anything and chatting with your guild mates then it became boring. I prefer MMORPG with unique battle systems and features that can make you do ore busy after reaching max level.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Can't help it. Most of them compares Eclipse War to some other MMORPG that they've played before, so it's like each player has their own standard as to what's top notch in a game. Bottom line: personal preferences.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Where ever you will live, I will find you

The only interesting part of this game is the Card system which focuses on character transformation.. During the CBT period I haven't experience the AOS type PVP and I hope they implement this feature on OBT and enhance the graphics and sounds since its too generic to other MMORPG that I've played.

My PC specs:
    Processor: AMD FX 4300 3.8GHZ QUAD CORE
    Graphic Card: Powercolor Devil R9 270x 2gb ddr5 256bit
    RAM: 2 pcs. of Corsair Vengeance 8gbx2 ddr3 1333mhz
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

I wanted to see if they can transform into more gigantic monster and the gameplay of that what you called AOS PVP thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast