I am in need of Vaal Rain of Arrows.
    Got these Vaal gems I can trade:
    Ice Nova
    Double Strike
    Fireball
    Power Siphon
    Arc

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

I have vaal RoA. I'll trade for Arc, add me NinjaThreeHundred.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 15

i took a break at the general in act3 normal, this will be an interesting league.
    im playing a shadow LA archer but il probly switch soon once ive gotten his quest rewards lmp's and leech mainly into a templar build i have in mind

these vaal gems is a little odd but interesting i found a vaal spark gem . it sends out 150 sparks once im not even sure its a good thing since it takes some 100 kills to store 1 charge of it , im thinking getting a charge of it on a crit lightning templar for example entering the new FFA pvp arena and letting a vaalspark + fork + chain and hope i dont crash, i cant figure out another use for that gem

the rare strongboxes is probly the most interesting new thing for me atleast got one with the "only drops support gems" did it and i got like 5 support gems

Pellet Eater Reputation: 39

I've only managed to snap up a Vaal coldsnap and a Vaal Spectral Throw :s

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

wow, first time I actually was not able to clear a corrupted dungeon
    like it wasn't enough it had Temporal Chains debuff and reduced resistances -25% or something
    the boss at the end was invincible, literally unkillable. It had no properties like health regen, lifesteal or any other kind that would point towards some kind of a way to regain health. I could do 5%-10% damage at best before it just magically regened all the HP and killed me pretty much instantly.

EDIT:Take into consideration to that much damage to him took me 3-4 hits and my attack speed is very high. Something seriously broke there or a new mechanic is in place that I am not aware of.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-06-2014 at 03:49 PM.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    wow, first time I actually was not able to clear a corrupted dungeon
    like it wasn't enough it had Temporal Chains debuff and reduced resistances -25% or something
    the boss at the end was invincible, literally unkillable. It had no properties like health regen, lifesteal or any other kind that would point towards some kind of a way to regain health. I could do 5%-10% damage at best before it just magically regened all the HP and killed me pretty much instantly.

EDIT:Take into consideration to that much damage to him took me 3-4 hits and my attack speed is very high. Something seriously broke there or a new mechanic is in place that I am not aware of.
    Yeah, all of my deaths so far have been due to insane mod combinations. Thinking of just making a tank instead of trying to play a split arrow ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    Yeah, all of my deaths so far have been due to insane mod combinations. Thinking of just making a tank instead of trying to play a split arrow ranger.
    I would be happy to know what kind of mods they were because the boss just had extra life, faster attacks, ele resist and such. Nothing regardiing health regen, there were no totems or other mobs around which could support him too.

One mod to watch out for is Unrighteous Fire. It has an insane range and it will murder you in a matter of few seconds and no amount of resistance will help you. It's a very nasty mod, on Hardcore/Invasion it's in a category of "must avoid at all costs". If there is a way to kill a unique mob with that mod without dying then I would gladly like to find out.

On the plus side I finally got the first piece for the Queen Atziri map.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-06-2014 at 08:27 PM.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    I would be happy to know what kind of mods they were because the boss just had extra life, faster attacks, ele resist and such. Nothing regardiing health regen, there were no totems or other mobs around which could support him too.

One mod to watch out for is Unrighteous Fire. It will murder you in a matter of few seconds and no amount of resistance will help you. It's a very nasty mod, on Hardcore/Invasion it's in a category of "must avoid at all costs".
    Yeah, I died to that once as well. It happened so fast that I was still in shock. Either way, they really increased the difficulty. Luckily I still have some currency left if I do decide to re-roll. I'm sort of debating because once I start playing I can't stop. I'd rather not get hooked. Although the fun factor drops a bit for me once I reach Act 3. The large terrain and lack of mob clusters isn't too exciting, at least the first 75%

Edit: What's your plan now?

Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    Yeah, I died to that once as well. It happened so fast that I was still in shock. Either way, they really increased the difficulty. Luckily I still have some currency left if I do decide to re-roll. I'm sort of debating because once I start playing I can't stop. I'd rather not get hooked. Although the fun factor drops a bit for me once I reach Act 3. The large terrain and lack of mob clusters isn't too exciting, at least the first 75%

Edit: What's your plan now?
    No plan really. I just do some derpy, primitive bow build, level up, progress. I guess the larger picture includes getting to maps and doing Queen Atziri (heheh) but other than that I just go with the flow. Act 2 Cruel currently, I hope I can get to Merciless before I my night shift ends
    I've played so much PoE but I don't have enough knowledge to create even a barely decent build for late game, I just love to do shit and see what comes out of it.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-06-2014 at 09:05 PM.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

My blender dualist build is already lv40. Should have started HC. Havnt died once. This build is just so strong tho. And I managed to get a little lucky with rares. 720 aoe dps with 4% lifeleech is pretty much immortal at this stage of the game. Oh well. I'm not complaining.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast