TIL: Knight Online still active

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Igneius View Post
    Yep. But back on subject!
    Finished downloading and installing KO and decided to take the advice here and join a newer server. So far the game looks pretty populated haven't seen much spam in terms of coin buying etc. Cash shop doesn't look p2w but more about convenience(first look so don't hold me to it) also seeing people with wings and I WANT THEM! Beginning town has changed as well which is kind of a bummer since I liked leaving the gate and just heading out into the open world of knight online. Made a warrior on the orc side(no idea name of the nation) but I am hoping to go 2hander :P

They added 1 new class for each faction which is pretty cool! Ah the nostalgia...it's getting to me ;-;
    Shame I have to turn in early for morning shift ;-;
    But yeah games alive and kicking WELL and has quite a few servers open! Gaia being the most populated(from the looks of it). ;D

Speaking of this game, ive always been interested in it but there is zero direction in terms of where to grind and how to do anything really. Want to play together? I think i just chose the server with the "(NEW)" in the name.

Warioís Bad Accent Reputation: 32

Haha yeah I started and got a few quest things but just went out of town and started killing stuff xD
    Never been much of a quester so yeah. But sure I am on the same server I believe(Gaia?). I'll be home in a few hours so just message me your in game name.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 23

Haha yeah I started and got a few quest things but just went out of town and started killing stuff xD
    Never been much of a quester so yeah. But sure I am on the same server I believe(Gaia?). I'll be home in a few hours so just message me your in game name.
    You're inbox is full, so i gotta reply here.

My IGN for Knight Online i believe is Basedx

What times do you play?

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 18

KO is far from a quest game. Alot of grinding, takes me about 14 hours exp non stop to lvl up.

I am in Piana, if anyone wanna joins. names are MasterPako and MrPako

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 384

Lol I remember getting my weapon upgraded to like plus 19 then breaking it. I quit and never played again
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Lol I remember getting my weapon upgraded to like plus 19 then breaking it. I quit and never played again
    max is +10, except when rebirthed.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

This is my first time of hearing of this game
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Remember this was the first game i figured out what Bots were haha i tried talking to a bunch of people while i was killing shit but soon found out half the community just botted.

Loved that game tho i thought it was so awesome when i first played it

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

ó Tupac Shakur

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by xKyphes View Post
    Yeah, pretty much turkish but has a really good population and some english clans in a few servers. I believe the most recent and witht he most english players is Piana. The one im in and my current account is like 700 usd+.

Only one thing; koxpers. Aka cheaters are pretty much everywhere even if gms ban like 200+ every day, they still keep coming and gold farming.

I'm still playing this game and still enjoy the pvp, it is one of the best system ive seen so far for pvp.
    Are you Elmorad or Karus? Also whats best race/class to choose for PVP In your opinion?

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

I have so many fond memories of this game.

is it worth playing again from with a new account?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast