ALbion online

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default ALbion online

In case you haven't heard there is this new game coming out called, ALBION ONLINE. I expect this game to break the mold of what we are calling games. Albion will put you on the edge, if you earn it you can lose it pretty much. You can create countless loot and customize your character to any end. The game will allow you to wear plate and carry a staff to cast spells at the same time, you can wear cloth and wield a sword(althought I don't know why) but it is there you can do it! The game is about to enter testing and I want people to play with and to help take over the world..... well maybe just a town. They will have towns you can take over and hold with your clan or just a few friends. In the mist of the battle while taking over a town or fighting to protect your town you can have it destroyed, I see this game taking the world by storm, Not to mention this game will be cross platformed on IOS, MAC, WINDOWS, ANDROID , AND LINUX . So what are you waiting for stop reading and look it up already Albion online where your next last adventure awaits don't hesitate!!!!!!! If you don't believe me check it out for yourself!!!http://albiononline.com/the-game/
    Last edited by tyranyx; 03-05-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 60

Link: http://albiononline.com/

I'm still unsure, since I don't know if it has open world pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Link: http://albiononline.com/

I'm still unsure, since I don't know if it has open world pvp.
    It does, with full loot. Penalties for killing are variable tho, like on EvE. The best resources (higher tiers) are found in "nullsec" areas only. NPC towns and the very close surroundings are the only pure PvE areas, but that's an exception almost all open pvp games have

Quote Originally Posted by La Cruz View Post
    It does, with full loot. Penalties for killing are variable tho, like on EvE. The best resources (higher tiers) are found in "nullsec" areas only. NPC towns and the very close surroundings are the only pure PvE areas, but that's an exception almost all open pvp games have
    Then I won't ever touch it, thanks for telling me.

From my understanding and watching the videos the looting is easy enough to come by and also you will be able to loot others so you will be in constant change of customization and teamwork to continue to play and grow in the game

Quote Originally Posted by tyranyx View Post
    From my understanding and watching the videos the looting is easy enough to come by and also you will be able to loot others so you will be in constant change of customization and teamwork to continue to play and grow in the game
    That's not what I meant. I meant the open world pvp bit. Also, I hate raids that have more than 20 people in it. I can barely deal with 14 people as it is. As it stands right now, FFXIV is the only real MMORPG for me due to small raid sizes.