Reminisce Thread

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 50

DarkEden. Before the Ouster race was introduced. Before speedhack was widespread. Before publishers picked up the game and made it pay 2 win.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

Back when Latale first came out into Open Beta. People would farm this dungeon all the time . Good times.
    photo SPSCF0005.jpg" style=""></a>

NEOSTEAM! Miss this game

first day of open beta for Wonderking

[URL=http://s205.photobucket.com/user/Emnity33/media/giantmonster.jpg.html]
    Last edited by Thetake; 03-07-2014 at 06:20 PM.
    Relax and enjoy life

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 245

I liked NEO Online, it wasn't perfect, and some of the quests at the start were a little too hard. But, it did have a few things I liked, such as: a merchant that would only appear at certain times, usually at night. Eggs, and possibly some other stuff that you could break that would give you an item drop of some sort.

It's too bad no one ever made a private server for the game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

The Undead Reputation: 448

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    Graal Zodiac - pvping was so fun here, games still in service just not as much players

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWpTPTPPezU" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWpTPTPPezU"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWpTPTPPezU" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Damn, thought I was the only one around that played Graal. Was my first MMO I think.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

priston tale, ragnarok online and 2moons were my shit!!

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by cell59 View Post
    priston tale, ragnarok online and 2moons were my shit!!
    Haha i remember beta testing 2moons but i thought the game was to grindy D: i got like 50-60 before i quit

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

The first year or so of conquer online, before potency or anything like that and back when there was only about 4 servers
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 245

Quote Originally Posted by Cy-Kill View Post
    I liked NEO Online, it wasn't perfect, and some of the quests at the start were a little too hard. But, it did have a few things I liked, such as: a merchant that would only appear at certain times, usually at night. Eggs, and possibly some other stuff that you could break that would give you an item drop of some sort.

It's too bad no one ever made a private server for the game!
    To go with the above post, I got the following off of Google Images:

And here is a first look video that was posted to YouTube:

Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    I wish I had my old RO screenshots, those were awesome.

ATC RayCrash, So fun.
    Damn, I remember playing the living shit out of RayCrash, also played the shit out of Exteel too, even though it was pretty bad in its own sense.
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Shit or not, once you learned how to get good the game was hype as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    :'( City of Heroes
    Good night sweet prince, you were too good for NCSoft. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    The best of all was the KR DnF and Arad Senki English communities. Damn we had a lot of fun. Especially when Nyugyu formed to take over DFO when it was close to release. Damn, shout out to Shadepopping and Zephna!
    Wow not even a shout out to me or any of the other guys? Thats extra rude son.

Notable games for me would be these though.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Not sure what it was about Cardmon Hero that got me so freaking hooked. Played that game almost every day from start to finish. Was so sad when it got closed.

YouTube Video

The original Twelve sky had me hooked since I watched the original trailer and read the features and shit then played in the original closed beta. Played on and off for years and was my go to game whenever I had no other MMOs to play. Was so sad to hear it being shut down but was happy for the second one to be getting an english release! Then that one turned into shit fairly quickly since Aeria is full retard when it comes to handling their shit.

YouTube Video

And of course, motherflippin' DFO. The one game I was so freaking sad got shut down even though I had such long periods of time between times I'd actually play. Friend of mine made this video to record some pretty funny rage. I'm actually one of the people talking in the video, guess who I am. (Hint. I'm the one who mentioned the bit about yugioh cards and sellin' them.)

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

just some images from Google..

awesome game gone down the drains

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast