Do you belive in hexes magic and supernaturel gifts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default Do you belive in hexes magic and supernaturel gifts?

When i was younger i kinda dabbled with study things in the occult and such. Was a morbid curiosity and such. I did not attempt magic my self. As for some reason a force told me not to. But any ways ive read a few things here and there in my younger years. But i still have that morbid curiosity with the occult and voodoo. Fun fact about some of my past family. They from what i here messed with voodoo really odd right. I know magic and supernatural gifts are real. I kinda have a gift my self. I guess you can call it that. I can feel spirits and there energy either good are negative. Most of the time i feel the negative ones. I can some how sense they are there. But have yet tried to talk to them. As i dont want to venture down that path lol. There is this lady i have not asked her name. But once in a while She calls out to me by calling my name in a faint voice. Saying douglas over and over. And when i here it. I can sense she is near. I see shadows in strange forms around me sometimes. Sometimes standing near me. I believe they are demons but could as well be angels. As i am typing this i feel a presence near me and it feels quite bad. It freaks me out and to be truthful it scares me. My dreams are visions. I will share a little tiny bit of them.

Last year and a few times this year. I have had this nightmare/vision. About hell. Not really the hell from the bible. In this vision i see family members. Some i do not know and some i have still living being tortured. I do see flames but my family is not in them. Instead they are having there entrails cut out of them while they are alive. Some are having parts of there flesh cut off and being eaten in front of them while they and i watch. I do not rember all of the parts. As i have tried to forget it.

Another vison/nightmare. I saw my self. This was years ago. In a black suit. Walking about in hell watching the souls. As there flesh was being cooked in the fires. I sat there and watched and moved on and as it seems for some reason it did not phase me at all.

I trouble you guys a lot of my constant vents and rants. I will share a tiny bit of the horrors in my mind.
    I see things pictures of torture in my mind. I have demons not one but many that talk and mock me every day. Night and day. 24/7 non stop. The thoughts i have in my mind is no ways normal. Conestent thoughts of well...evil. One part of me feels like i care. The rest really dont care if some one dies. And seems funny to watch others suffer I aslo see things not just shadows but creatures. They manifest them self's to me sometimes but at a very fast blink it seems. One second they are there the next gone. Any ways no more venting on this Back to my questions.

Do you believe in hexes and magic and the such?

Sorry for long post.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    there flesh was being cooked in the fires. I sat there and watched and moved on and as it seems for some reason it did not phase me at all.
    Most people I know eat cooked flesh several times per week. I find it gross. No I do not believe in magic. I think we can trick ourselves and others into believing things, but that everything has a secular explanation. Specifically, I believe in materialism.

Certainly there are forces I do not understand, yet I do not think that these forces are intelligent (e.g. gravity), and if there is intelligent life on another scale of size then it certainly does not give a **** about sentient life.

When something as obvious as God/magic exists, people tend to treat it as obvious. You'd be hard-pressed to find somebody who doesn't believe in gravity or in the existence of air. Why? Because air and gravity are observable. Magic fails so many scientific tests that I exclude the possibility of its existence. There are "magic tricks", yet these tricks can be reduced to scientific causes. If fourteen million people pray to God or cast a magic spell so that their lottery ticket is the winner, then I am sure it will work... Once in fourteen million times.

Remember when Bruce Almighty answered everyone's prayers? I think studying math is a better use of my time than studying magic.
    Last edited by Phenoca; 03-06-2014 at 08:07 AM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 204

No, you should seek professional help if you honestly believe in magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

My girlfriend is Asian, and her ppl are shamans. Haha I get good jokes off their rituals.

Get this, her aunt's boyfriend was pretty much about to leave her and she was so desperate she tried to get her sister (girlfriend's mom) to perform a ritual to make him fall in love with her. It's loony as Hell!

If I recall correctly though, you can't be cursed by a magic you do not believe in.

Duby, why are you so fixated on the idea of hell, and sadistic things? You're coming off as a masochist at times too. Not only that but you always mention Christianity, usually in Jesus name. How can you rep Christ, but follow the footsteps of a Satanists? Religion and schizophrenia doesn't mix bro.

I mean I'm not one to judge or tell you how to live. But you're in your mid twenties I'm guessing cause I recall you being older than me.. you often blatantly mention your intelligence is near retardation, yet you obviously can read well enough to play video games and browse the forums. You're going to end up being a huge burden to your family, seeing as your only source of income is fixed and monthly. You really need to get things together.

I know ppl don't change over night but man can you really see yourself being afraid to go outside, and posting about demons and other sadistic things five to ten years from now? Do you not want to give more than what you receive from your family? Come on dude get your GED, get educated further and make something of yourself. Instead of sulking around blaming things on irrelevant matters, you're the only one that can live your life and you're the only one that can change it.

If someone asked you, right now, what have you done for the greater portion of your life, can you really imagine saying to someone, that all you did was play mmos and old-school rpg games and pretty much rant on a forum about the demons in your head? I'm wracking my brain trying to understand it dude.
    Last edited by TreyTrey12; 03-06-2014 at 09:55 AM.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    I mean I'm not one to judge or tell you how to live. But you're in your mid twenties I'm guessing cause I recall you being older than me.. you often blatantly mention your intelligence is near retardation, yet you obviously can read well enough to play video games and browse the forums. You're going to end up being a huge burden to your family, seeing as your only source of income is fixed and monthly. You really need to get things together.

I know ppl don't change over night but man can you really see yourself being afraid to go outside, and posting about demons and other sadistic things five to ten years from now? Do you not want to give more than what you receive from your family? Come on dude get your GED, get educated further and make something of yourself. Instead of sulking around blaming things on irrelevant matters, you're the only one that can live your life and you're the only one that can change it.

If someone asked you, right now, what have you done for the greater portion of your life, can you really imagine saying to someone, that all you did was play mmos and old-school rpg games and pretty much rant on a forum about the demons in your head? I'm wracking my brain trying to understand it dude.
    Playing MMOs is the best occupation. I'm also living off family and posting about stuff on a forum and it's what I'll be doing in five years :P I've been a full-time gamer for three years now.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 277

idunno, i've never seen anything supernatural in person. if all this wizard shit some people believe in were real, wouldn't we have a lot less problems
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

No.

No, I do not.

I believe in pretty much nothing.

No gods, nor evil spirits, nor ghosts, or anything of that sort.

I don't believe in luck.

It's basically just all far-flung probability.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

The Undead Reputation: 438

Magic is real, they just call it science now.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 844

I guess, but probably not in the capacity of any of what most people think of when you mention that stuff.

I dunno, some 4th and 5th+ dimensional fluctuation is what I consider "magic" or "ghosts", etc.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    My girlfriend is Asian, and her ppl are shamans. Haha I get good jokes off their rituals.

Get this, her aunt's boyfriend was pretty much about to leave her and she was so desperate she tried to get her sister (girlfriend's mom) to perform a ritual to make him fall in love with her. It's loony as Hell!

If I recall correctly though, you can't be cursed by a magic you do not believe in.

Duby, why are you so fixated on the idea of hell, and sadistic things? You're coming off as a masochist at times too. Not only that but you always mention Christianity, usually in Jesus name. How can you rep Christ, but follow the footsteps of a Satanists? Religion and schizophrenia doesn't mix bro.

well for one i was diagnosed with schizophrenia and other things years and years ago. about my religion yes i worship god. But i am not a normal christen sorry man. I hate to say it am i guess a sadist and a masochist i am a odd person. I have asked many times why dose he let me think the way i do. Meh things will change one day. I dont have a social life. In truthful i am very anti social. I am not a Satanist yes almost everything i watch and listen to is evil. I cannot help. Death makes me is the only thing that makes me happy. outside that i do not know much Happyness i do not know. Sorry i was born evil and am struggeleing to be with god above

end of rant

:edit: i know you dont belive in demons. But i know they are real man. I have seen and talked to them many times. Yes magic is real. There is many types of magic. And how to use it. I just choose not to open those doors. Mabye i am crazy. I know i am a burden to my family. It hurts. But my mind will not allow me to change. Its hard to explain. I really thing i came from the abyss as the one i think and feel cannot be normal

:edit2: i will most likely not be here in 10 years man. My health is really bad and i will not go in detail on that. One day i will meet my maker. I just hope his judgement is not too harsh but meh.
    Last edited by duby; 03-06-2014 at 03:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast