What are the current '' HOT '' games going on?

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default What are the current '' HOT '' games going on?

As the title say, what are the current games that are popular or hot at the moment? I'm now having holidays so I want to hook up some games to play.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 47

Imo, it's the "boom" of Diablo 3 again, the new patch brought an improved version of the game along with a new expansion being released by the end of the month. You pretty much equip what you find/craft because everything is now account bound and legendaries can only be traded within two hours with people that were in group with you when they dropped.

Path of Exile also has a new big patch, but honestly I haven't tried it because I'm having a blast with D3 right now.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    You pretty much equip what you find/craft because everything is now account bound and legendaries can only be traded within two hours with people that were in group with you when they dropped.
    Say it ain't so!

I was counting on this patch (and the death of the AH) to fix D3. The intimate social interactions of trading are half the game for me. Without that I may as well go back to D2.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

You can't really trade in D3 though.
    Legendaries are Bind on Acquire and can only be traded for 2 hours with people who are in your party when they drop.
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    You can't really trade in D3 though.
    Legendaries are Bind on Acquire and can only be traded for 2 hours with people who are in your party when they drop.
    Considering you don't need to trade to equip your character (specially with the expansion), I don't see the issue. You will be able to roll the stats you want on your items through an NPC, so all you have to do is farm your legendaries till the one you are looking for drops for you, or if you play in group if it drops for anyone who doesn't need it and is willing to pass it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthmonger View Post
    Say it ain't so!

I was counting on this patch (and the death of the AH) to fix D3. The intimate social interactions of trading are half the game for me. Without that I may as well go back to D2.
    To me the social aspect of the game is to play the game with people, and not really to spam in forums/chats for hours to trade something. What can be more social than playing a game without greed and the need of keeping everything to sell it later for a bunch of gold. This way people who plays with you will give you away stuff for free they don't need. The patch is semi-useless without the mystic NPC from the expansion tho.
    Last edited by Adamaris; 03-06-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 11

I just cant wait till next week gonna be super fun and AH ends today anyway